Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Habs - 10/12/2022 SN Opening Night of the Regular season

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Aren't teams supposed to dress a minimum number of veteran players for pre season? Teams telling the league, fans, and media that their favourite players will be opting out of the preseason, doesn't send a great message. Much like players avoiding the All Star weekend with various excuses.
Yes but having the correct number of players is easily reached, look at some of the lineups used this year.
Teams aren’t obligated to tell the fans anything. A formal announcement isn’t required.
All star weekend is different, there are rules for that.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
OT - does anyone know how to find your ‘Conversations’ on mobile?

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I think you click the menu (three horizontal lined) to the left of hfboards logo, select profile, it has your postings listed there.
Looked there, don’t see it. I’m not looking for posts though, conversations aka pms.

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
I'd play both Sandin and Gio on the 2nd PP. It's good to have 2 dmen out there when the powerplay is set to expire.

I sort of agree but one issue is that neither of them are really shooters. I liked Liljegren as the second D on the PP because he would slide over to the wall and fire one timers. Sandin-Liljegren could be a good fit on the second unit.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Upper right corner should show an envelop. Takes you to your conversations.
I have that on my laptop but not on mobile. I’ll be home in my office soon and can check it then.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
go leafs go

please wreck the habs

Aren't teams supposed to dress a minimum number of veteran players for pre season? Teams telling the league, fans, and media that their favourite players will be opting out of the preseason, doesn't send a great message. Much like players avoiding the All Star weekend with various excuses.

get rid of the all star weekend

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad