Proposal: Leafs-Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
If Leafs management faced reality they aren't beating Bruins or Lightning in playoffs then they should trade Barrie. Whether that is for 1/young controllable asset either is ok. But Barrie is gone after the year with cap situation and Barrie is not the difference in beating the Lightning. Kapanen is offseason move unless someone gets desperate. As Flyers fan do I trade Ghost or Ghost and a little juice for Kapanen sure. Do I trade Myers or Sanheim? No shot. And by little juice I mean a Nashville's 4th. I don't mean Frost. If Ghost's knee aren't proven healthy before deadline these conversations are for nothing.

Reactions: hmc1987

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
We already have future Ghost in Barrie. Great PP QB, train wreck defensively.

Not interested in moving one of our better trade pieces for a part that doesn't suit our team at all
And after round 1 loss and barrie leaves what is the plan?

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
And after round 1 loss and barrie leaves what is the plan?
So your brilliant idea is have another barrie so we could lose in the first round again? In your hurry to roast the leafs you didn't think that through quite well did ya?

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
So your brilliant idea is have another barrie so we could lose in the first round again? In your hurry to roast the leafs you didn't think that through quite well did ya?
3.5 years of "ghost barrie" contract is generally greater than .5 year of THEE barrie when you are not winning the cup this year. 3.5 is generally greater than .5. I believe that is the correct math unless you thought it out better. And Toronto fans started this asking for Ghost and Myers. Ask them why he/she wanted ghost. And to be sure if Leafs I keep Kapanen and don't trade for Ghost alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad