GDT: Leafs Flames @7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
That's what I mean when I say goaltending is a tough gig. 11.6 million dollar matthews is pretty lousy while playing with his nagging injury, team keeps losing, gets a free pass. 5 million dollar goalie is pretty lousy while playing with his nagging injury, team keeps losing, everyone calls for blood.

Just find it strange is all.

"Pretty lousy" is a funny way to say "objectively bottom-5 in the league for 2 years" for Andersen.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
That's what I mean when I say goaltending is a tough gig. 11.6 million dollar matthews is pretty lousy while playing with his nagging injury, team keeps losing, gets a free pass. 5 million dollar goalie is pretty lousy while playing with his nagging injury, team keeps losing, everyone calls for blood.

Fred's been a bottom 5, arguably bottom 3 goalie in the league since returning. Not surprising he's taking more heat

Reactions: LeafsRus

NK94

Feb 5, 2019

Matthews has played with his injury all season long. Andersen hasn't and he still wasn't good enough when healthy. .918 SV% Andersen seems like a dream at this point because that was a long while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad