GDT: Leafs Flames @7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Marner, Nylander and gal are the only good forwards on the first 2 lines tonight. Put them together.

mcleafs

Jan 2, 2020
When we consider cap hits, it's arguable that Matthews has underperformed more than Andersen since they both returned from injuries.

Like I said... goaltending is a tough gig.
Since returning from injury Matthews has 3 goals in 7 games. A 40 goal pace.

Fred has a sub .850 SV in the same timeframe.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Their team plays defense and doesnt look lost. Not fair.
I mean their goalie literally just dove across the net for a heroic save after a breakdown and we just missed the net on an uncovered slot chance. That's not exactly stellar D

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Matthews' injury isn't helping matters, but it's not costing this team games though. This team hasn't lost a game without Matthews in the lineup this season. Andersen constantly being the second best goalie on the ice regardless of who's in net, and putting up sub .900 SV%'s every game, and making a Hutchison start on the second half of a B2B in Ottawa a must win game because he had an .854 SV% in the 3 Jets games... is costing this team games.

Pick up a goalie at the deadline and give Campbell starts. They don't have a choice anymore.
That's what I mean when I say goaltending is a tough gig. 11.6 million dollar matthews is pretty lousy while playing with his nagging injury, team keeps losing, gets a free pass. 5 million dollar goalie is pretty lousy while playing with his nagging injury, team keeps losing, everyone calls for blood.

Just find it strange is all.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
A dehydrator?

I remember doing that with weed when I was 15...

Then I learned about proper curing...

diju now, well good for you! I've been doing this for 45 years, any tips will help, cause I thought this was all hit and miss:laugh:

seriously the hang is the cure, the dehydrator is to keep it from moulding in the bag, also to kill off any parasites that might have stowed away and are hitching a ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad