GDT: Leafs Flames @7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Feels so good to have Simmer back. I like this lineup so much better than the likes of Boyd, Barabanov, Petan... but when is Kerfoot going to be launched into orbit? It can't come soon enough. For me, he is the sore thumb that sticks out in tonight's lineup.

Every thing else looks good, I just wish Engvall could win faceoffs because he'd be a half-decent 3c if he could. But hey at least he's not Kerfoot-bad in the circle.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
It doesn’t. Probably a bunch of exaggerated bs about him being injured to provide cover from the media for his ass play.
I'm aware of that :laugh: Media can be so funny sometimes.

Reminds me when it was announced Babcock was coming back for next season and they immediately put out an article about how "Babcock was responsible for bringing Mikheyev to Toronto"

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
After the 7-4 loss against the Oilers, the flames will come out hitting hard. The narrative after the game will be "We need toughness!".

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Little bit concerned about the continued loss of team speed over the last couple years.

5 of 12 forwards are probably bottom 10% skaters in the league (Thornton, Spezza, Simmonds, Galchenyuk, Taveras)

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
1st game playing Calgary with MUZZ back in the lineup since the cry baby tantrum by the cry baby of course.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Former iterations of this group - you'd think they'd come out fired up and ready to go down the stretch - full effort. We end up disappointed

We'll see how this group fares

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
To be honest it was a good break form Leafs hockey for me too. Good time to air out the stench of the last few games. But ready to get right back at it!

Simmonds probably won't fight for a while but someone to lay solid hits would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad