OT: Leafs Fans Should Stay Away From HF Talk

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
Why would I go to the main boards to talk about the Leafs? People here watch all our games, and it's not like it's an echo chamber of re-enforcement here, we have plenty of disagreement.

This essentially is my point. Its such a large community that healthy debate is possible. The mainboards are just a waste of time.

Reactions: yubbers

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
Last point...maybe I wasn't clear at the start. Go ahead and do whatever you want...just don't start topics and then start whining and crying and playing victim when they all start shyting on the Leafs. I see it all the time.

If you're gonna start something there, then go in swinging. I did that....but I didn't last long.

Last edited:

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
I'm practically already banned. 250 second time limit, avatar privileges removed and blocked from viewing the GDT on the mainboard.

I must have really made an impression and triggered someone.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I used to frequent the mainboards quite a bit, but ever since the likes system has been implemented, I find myself going there less and less.

Whenever there's a Leaf topic, you can be assured that within the first few posts there will be some type of pot shot against the Leafs and/or the Leafs' fanbase to garner cheap likes.

Still, it's not all bad and some good discussion still happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad