Post-Game Talk: Leafs fall again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
We actually might go 0-3 the rest of the way

Sigh

I don’t wanna see Sparks in net ever again, and with the playoffs here, we probably never will.

Reactions: EN4CER

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Sparks = ugly

Refs = ugly

At least they showed some life after an awful start .. Nylander has little luck.

Trap game that they fell right into. At least the Habs get screwed over.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Meh. Nothing game really. Not gonna get too bent out of shape over it.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Dont care..Sparks last game..bad 1st, we played way better after until the 3rd goal but our ticket punched so ah well

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I have so little faith in this team right now.

Can't just blame Sparks when we have 3 shots halfway through a hockey game.

Even if Toronto showed up, they would've lost with Sparks in net, same as the game against Ottawa. When you let in crap goals so early and often, you deflate your team's momentum. There is no bigger momentum killer than one of the worst goaltenders of the last 10 years in the NHL than Sparks.

Leafs have sucked with Andersen too though and have really been shit and .500 for 4 months.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
On the second half of a back to back, after clinching the playoffs, this was definitely a trap game they fell into. Came in flat, and struggled to get anything going against the Canes through the first half.

They did pick it up and surprisingly had good legs in the third. Came close to tying it, but shitty goaltending and poor reffing were two key things that sunk them. Had some really strong shifts through the first half of the third, and second half of the second.

Frustrating loss but they are missing Muzzin, AJ, and Andersen .. I expect better on Thursday. Hopefully Marincin gets shot into the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad