Dreger: Leafs eyeing Coleman to replace Hyman?

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
...I'd rather watch the Red Army skate around with the Cup...or aliens...
fair enough . i have a brother who's been rooting for them since forever . i mean in my lifetime they have never won it and i was born in the sixties. there over half way through a hundred year rebuild . have a heart big daddy lurch . if it's not us any canadian team would do

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
fair enough . i have a brother who's been rooting for them since forever . i mean in my lifetime they have never won it and i was born in the sixties. there over half way through a hundred year rebuild . have a heart big daddy lurch . if it's not us any canadian team would do

...for the Laffs, I have no heart...only hate...can't help it, we're probably close to the same age and I grew up with a hardcore Habs fan grandfather who absolutely loathed them, so I learned from the best...:laugh:

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
I'd rather trade Marner and sign Hyman for 5M, less than half what Mitch makes.

Then sign Coleman to replace Foligno

If you trade marner you can afford Hyman and Coleman....and maybe even have a little left over.

Edit: I read it wrong...thought you were saying rather than, instead of rather then.

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
I think Leafs would have to massively over pay to convince Coleman to go there instead of Dallas.

So this might be right up their ally.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
I'm thinking after tge backlash after this year's debacle
The leafs will have to overpay to get quality proven winners
My guess MLSE BOARD went to Shanahan saying "ITS YOUR MESS "
But at least Minnesota showed dubas whst he's facing in 2 years if they continue
To crap the bed
What do u mean Minnesota showed DUbas what he's facing in 2 years?
I dont think there will be a point where they consider buying out any of the big 4.
likely just play them. I think Toronto would implode if they did something like that.
also these are still kids I know they have been in the NHL for like 5 years but they arent even 25 years old except for Tavares all still young compared to Parise and Suter

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Guys Dreger is just doing his job. Which is to drive traffic to TSN. The easiest way to do that is to just say the Leafs are in on someone and boom an easy 5 million clicks from salivating Leafs fans. Good, bad and ugly. Shit all he has to do is write a blank article with the header "Leafs Are Eyeing..." and it probably generates hundreds of thousands in ad revenue.

Reactions: Vukotal Recall

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
Leafs should do all they can to re-sign Hyman for a reasonable deal because GMs are salivating at the thought of him hitting Free Agency. He's basically the rich man's Gallagher.

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
So the top guys on the Leafs roster didn't take discounts so players like Hyman could get paid

but Hyman has to take one

My guess is he'll be back in a Leafs uniform next season. Dubas can re-sign him if his demands are reasonable. If not, he'll get paid elsewhere.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
That would be fun. Coleman is a pest and could make Leafs games more entertaining.

Ryan Paleing

Aug 9, 2019
Coleman will stay in the USA to keep as much money as possible this isnt gonna happen. buddy has two cups he's cashing in for sure

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
So the top guys on the Leafs roster didn't take discounts so players like Hyman could get paid

but Hyman has to take one

meh when has a 29 year old physical winger on a long term contract worked out. I’m kinda hoping the leafs move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad