Rumor: Leafs do not qualify Freddy Gauthier

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I remember when Mirco Mueller made the NHL at a young age and everyone talked about him being a future top 4D for sure. Shows just how important developing players is and to not overvalue prospects so much.
Confused why you think this is relevant in a Gauthier thread?

Leafs took their sweet ass time with Goat, and tried to develop him properly. Still developed into a kitten trapped in a 6'5" mans body.

When you say "we have hopes this guy can develop into a nice fourth line center for us" like Nonis did when they drafted him in the first round, it's likely the player isn't going to pan out. Why I appreciate Dubas drafting philosophy now -- you can fill out the bottom of your lineup within free agency, and minor trades.

not when they figure out the off ice issues

leipsic treatment

Huh? Source?

Haven't heard anything bad about Gauthier off ice... teammates love him.. Do you have a source or is this some made up bullshit.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
A beauty of a personality, terrible hockey player. Decent on the draws but thats pretty much his only redeeming quality. Probably the biggest gentle giant in the game.

Mark jankowski says hi

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Confused why you think this is relevant in a Gauthier thread?

Leafs took their sweet ass time with Goat, and tried to develop him properly. Still developed into a kitten trapped in a 6'5" mans body.

When you say "we have hopes this guy can develop into a nice fourth line center for us" like Nonis did when they drafted him in the first round, it's likely the player isn't going to pan out. Why I appreciate Dubas drafting philosophy now -- you can fill out the bottom of your lineup within free agency, and minor trades.

Huh? Source?

Haven't heard anything bad about Gauthier off ice... teammates love him.. Do you have a source or is this some made up bullshit.
Theres no Mirco Mueller thread and the OP lists his name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad