GDT: Leafs @ Caps - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
Perhaps i was too mean back then..You are quite smart and def not what i said you were. lol

I was just being sarcastic...your post was dead on! 100%. Which was why I loved your response :)

but the joke was on me.

I got trolled stomped for my reply to you...which again, was 100% in jest.

Teaches me to be sarcastic. I thought the dinosaur and archaic Neanderthal was over the top enough ... but apparently not.

and now I can't like because of it :)

Reactions: MarnerElite

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
hits wear down players, players get tired, resulting in goals, players make mistakes when they get hit all night, pretty obvious isn't it?
Hutch let in one too many goals.

The stars should have gotten one more goal.

It should be a 3-3 game right now.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Hits were 17-4 when the Caps were down 2-0, hits since then are 11-5 Caps and they've outscored us 4-0 in that stretch. There's literally no correlation, gritty play matters but hits are a relic of a stat.
You could also argue the hits gradually wore the leafs down and took their heart out of it.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
I missed most of this game. Aside from what looks like a horrendous 2 minutes, how have they looked?

TML11

Feb 11, 2017
Should have listened to my 80 year old father when he said 3 years ago, that he has no confidence in Dubas. Basically paying for players that show up 1 out of 3 games. Tell me what Stanley Cup team has THIS many double digit million$ contracts?? The Blues? Bruins? even Caps don't have this kind of payroll! AND Kadri ends up on a winning team. I say good for him. I wanna have faith , but there is something wrong here.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Hutch let in one too many goals.

The stars should have gotten one more goal.

It should be a 3-3 game right now.
I meant to tell the poster, that hits make players tired, and jumpy they than turn the puck over creating scoring chances. and often times goals lol.

Reactions: TML11

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
I was just being sarcastic...your post was dead on! 100%. Which was why I loved your response :)

but the joke was on me.

I got trolled stomped for my reply to you...which again, was 100% in jest.

Teaches me to be sarcastic. I thought the dinosaur and archaic Neanderthal was over the top enough ... but apparently not.

and now I can't like because of it :)
I'm never sarcastic.

(That, too, was sarcasm.)

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
Good lord give it a rest.

which one of the 3 goals scored from Washington in the second was directly after delivering a hit?

They hit the crap out of the Leafs the first two periods and the result was the Leafs cowering during the entire 2nd period and mustering only a few shots.

But yeah, continue being in denial.

You probably didn't even watch the game.

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad