GDT: Leafs @ Caps - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
ok, I am thinking and I am not trying to sound completely crazy but does anyone think the BIG players are turning on Babs? Cuz other than the players who make less than 1 mil, NO ONE seems to wanna do what they are PAID to do!!

For sure.

Babcock's fault.

Kids have turned on their coach.

Babs fault for kids being spoiled.

Reactions: MarnerElite

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Team took the 2nd period off and it cost them the game. They did the same thing in the 3rd against Montreal. They've got to figure out a way to stay focused in these back to backs.

It's nothing different then the last season, not sure when they are going to learn. They are not rookies any more

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
See you keep posting this "ironically" but he's not free from criticism, and honestly most everyone here is going after the players, so just give it a rest.

No, in fact, he shoulders all criticism.

The reason he is still around.

If he gets fired, then this board is really going to become entertaining.

TML11

Feb 11, 2017
For sure.

Babcock's fault.

Kids have turned on their coach.

Babs fault for kids being spoiled.
I don't mean it's his fault! I meant what you just said..they are NOT playing cuz they wanna play their own way!!!!!

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
To pretend penalties play no part is silly. They scored on a 5 on 3 where the first penalty was a call they could have made 20 times tonight.

They simply leaned on the leafs.

They hit them what? 17-4? When that happens, you end up getting frustrated or you panic and you take penalties or you turn the puck over. It is EXACTLY why Washington leaned on Toronto. This is not a surprise.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
It's fine if you want to call that, it's a slash, but you can't have the penalties in this game 5-0 given the infractions on both sides

Reactions: Azazel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad