GDT: Leafs @ Caps - Looking for the silver lining - 05.02.2012 - 7 PM - LEAFS TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
BCWU9eDCEAAhfaa.jpg

That was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing.

Have teams ever given us such a golden opportunity? Freebie goal.

TML g u n n e R s*

4 guys in one corner is one thing but not getting the puck 4 on 2... :shakehead:

Penalty Kill Icing*

Anyone has that Leafs PK v/s Capitals last season, the picture that is similar to one above?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Reimer 3 games in 4 nights eh? Interesting.

He's the only guy I am fine with screwing our draft pick.

I don't care if we finish 9th with Reimer starting for the Leafs. We don't need Luongo and he's proving it.

Goaltending has been the least of our problems and we're 4-5.

We can't score, can't defend, can't check, can't play PP, or PK.

Only one line is scoring and they don't get much time on the PP.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
He's the only guy I am fine with screwing our draft pick.

I don't care if we finish 9th with Reimer starting for the Leafs. We don't need Luongo and he's proving it.

Goaltending has been the least of our problems and we're 4-5.

We can't score, can't defend, can't check, can't play PP, or PK.

Only one line is scoring and they don't get much time on the PP.

Agreed, goaltending has been the least of our problem in recent times. It's the team in front of him.

However today he's getting the bench:
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
Ben Scrivens taking visitors' goal at Leafs optional skate. Would appear he gets the start tonight in Washingto

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Agreed, goaltending has been the least of our problem in recent times. It's the team in front of him.

However today he's getting the bench:
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
Ben Scrivens taking visitors' goal at Leafs optional skate. Would appear he gets the start tonight in Washingto

No offence to Reimer he's been playing well, but Scrivens in net tonight isn't such a bad idea so that perhaps the D won't have to struggle fetching the puck so much to just turn it over on their end.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
No offence to Reimer he's been playing well, but Scrivens in net tonight isn't such a bad idea so that perhaps the D won't have to struggle fetching the puck so much to just turn it over on their end.

Well he also needs his rest, so I am not surprised. Hopefully the defense in front him gives some breathing room. We are playing abysmal and need to pick it up if we want to have a chance at the playoff berth.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Really nice GDT. Hopefully they can dust themselves off and come back strong today.

Has it been confirmed that Reimer is starting?

Penalty Kill Icing*

I hate toronto media sometimes:

‏@N24Nicholson
Praising Colorado at 4-5-0 while crucifying Toronto at 4-5-0. Never change, Hockey Central... #NHL

Actually, half the world knows that most of Colorado problems are because of that clown of a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad