GDT: Leafs @ Caps - Looking for the silver lining - 05.02.2012 - 7 PM - LEAFS TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

iArts

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 3, 2010
Toronto,ON,Canada
1_01.gif
1_02.gif

1_03.gif
1_04.gif

1_05.gif
1_06.gif

1_07.gif
1_08.gif

1_09.gif
1_10.gif

1_11.gif
1_12.gif

1_13.gif
1_14.gif

1_15.gif
1_16.gif

1_17.gif
1_18.gif

1_19.gif
1_20.gif

1_21.gif
1_22.gif

1_23.gif
1_24.jpg

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
I think MacArthur will be in tonights Line-up.

I would like to see this Lineup

Frattin-Kadri-Kessel
JVR-Bozak-MacArthur
Kulemin-Grabovski-Komarov
McLaren-McClement-Steckel

Phanuef-Gunnarsson(if he's ready)
Liles-Franson
Kostka-Komisarek

Reimer

leafspring*

First things first. Nice layout bro,kind of retro,and i like it. Looks like a winner format.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Will have to come out hot in this one. With the kinds of minutes Phaneuf is playing he'll be burned out half way through the game.

TML g u n n e R s*

really hope gunnarsson is back tonight, really need him/

please take kostka of the PP..

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Battle of two crappy teams. Tank commander Kostka will once again do his best to proceed with his mission. Kessel will probably hit a couple posts and then get robbed up close.

Win here would just delay the inevitable suckage to a bottom 10 pick. Regardless, I won't care about the outcome if the kids play well.

Hanta Yo and Go Leafs Go!!!!!!

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
As long as the Leafs have Randy "Don't Change A Thing When It's Not Working" Carlyle as coach, I think we all know what the outcome is going to be. Unbelievable that the Leafs choose to play an AHL defenceman and put a NHL one in the press box. That's just genius on so many levels.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Nice GDT, iArts. Well done!

Go Leafs Go! Still like to see wins even if they've crapped the bed a couple of games in a row.

TML g u n n e R s*

very much in the playoff race still.

THE LA kings of 2013 :naughty:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Two bad teams...we're on a the 2nd game of a B2B and we didn't win many of those last year but the Leafs play like crap at home and look good on the road.

Leafs have the 3rd best record on the road this year. Can we just play all the games on the road? That's probably the only way we make the playoffs ;).

I have no clue what to expect.

I'm going to guess Scrivens gets a start tonight. Reimer has played 5 straight and looked good in them but the team in front of him isn't doing much.

TML g u n n e R s*

Two bad teams...we're on a the 2nd game of a B2B and we didn't win many of those last year but the Leafs play like crap at home and look good on the road.

Leafs have the 3rd best record on the road this year. Can we just play all the games on the road? That's probably the only way we make the playoffs ;).

I have no clue what to expect.

I'm going to guess Scrivens gets a start tonight. Reimer has played 5 straight and looked good in them but the team in front of him isn't doing much.

we always win one game of a back to back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->