OT: Leafs Board OT Thread - Read First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i have to be up at 4:30 every day, y'all.

anyway. mornin :)

I have a cold. again. I rarely get sick, but 2016 is kicking my bum. I had the Flu, and now three colds back to back to back. the weather's psycho back and forth isn't helping.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
4:30 is too early. I wake up at 5:30 and it kinda sucks but I get home earlier which is nice.

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
I mostly have to get up at 6:15am which suits me down to the ground, love finishing at 3pm. So much of the day left.

Only downside is if I stay up for the Leafs (usually midnight puck drop) I am a zombie for the first 2 hours of work. Man, I just need to move to Canada to make my life easier.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
4:30 is too early. I wake up at 5:30 and it kinda sucks but I get home earlier which is nice.

i wake up that early so i can work out, then i can go abck to bed before i need to leave for the library or i can knit. :)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
i have to be up at 4:30 every day, y'all.

anyway. mornin :)

I have a cold. again. I rarely get sick, but 2016 is kicking my bum. I had the Flu, and now three colds back to back to back. the weather's psycho back and forth isn't helping.

that is usually when I fall asleep.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I probably pissed this guy off last night :laugh:

Although I was zoning out allowing him to get a breakaway in the first place, pretty damn funny though.

stealth1

Aug 28, 2009
Niagara, Ontario
After working 3-1130 for the last 5 years I could never go back to day shift. Sleeping in everyday and staying up late is so nice and I get my friday and saturday off.

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
I mostly have to get up at 6:15am which suits me down to the ground, love finishing at 3pm. So much of the day left.

Only downside is if I stay up for the Leafs (usually midnight puck drop) I am a zombie for the first 2 hours of work. Man, I just need to move to Canada to make my life easier.

Tell me about. It's 2 am puck drop here. Life was easier when I lived in Australia. Puck drop was in the morning.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Our very own SEER made it big time! One of his videos on Tobias Lindberg was included in a Sportsnet.ca site.

I'm sure he's been featured on different sites, but you can't get much better than Sportsnet.ca!

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/lindberg-plans-phaneuf-trade-footnote/

Just thought I'd let you know, that that was most likely an April Fools joke.., as they don't seem to like me very much on Leafs Nation website, for some reason..

Also.. My channel isn't working properly today for editing.. and the view count hasn't changed very much on that video.. I've had other problems with someone hacking in there for awhile now.. Strange that someone from that website worked for You-Tube, eh..? :sarcasm:

So... It looks like it was more bad news than good, for me.. :(

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
Just thought I'd let you know, that that was most likely an April Fools joke.., as they don't seem to like me very much on Leafs Nation website, for some reason..

Also.. My channel isn't working properly today for editing.. and the view count hasn't changed very much on that video.. I've had other problems with someone hacking in there for awhile now.. Strange that someone from that website worked for You-Tube, eh..? :sarcasm:

So... It looks like it was more bad news than good, for me.. :(

But can I watch it in SnoopaVision? :sarcasm:

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I wake up at 5 for early classes and get home at around 11:30, but I'm usually so tired I take like a 6 hour "nap". Talk about defeating the purpose of early classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad