GDT: Leafs @ Blackhawks 7PM TV. S/N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Pretty disgusting how many in this fanbase are sharpening their knives ahead of Sparks' start tonight.

I'm embarrassed for Leafs fans sometimes.

abw12og.gif

Crazy Monkey

Aug 9, 2009
Sparks' "I've had 25 years to prepare comment" is just so cliche and dramatic. The guy is a bit of a strange dude.

Still hope he does well (for his sake and ours)

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Let's go Sparky!!!

....... I was a McBackup and Pickard booster, but I cheer for the Leafs, so here's to Sparks validating the Leafs belief in him.

Help us get the win, and let everything else fall into place.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Good. Goalies are strange. It's been like this for as long as hockey existed. Ed Belfour once tried to bribe a cop with 1 billion dollars. Come on, man.

lmao. i remember that one.
you'd be weird too if you literally stood there and had people fire frozen plastic at you for 3 hrs 3x a week.

Crazy Monkey

Aug 9, 2009
Good. Goalies are strange. It's been like this for as long as hockey existed. Ed Belfour once tried to bribe a cop with 1 billion dollars. Come on, man.

LOL that's gold

They're not all strange. But I just hate this cliche crap. The worst are the Winnipeg Jets. All the players come across as Paul Maurice puppets

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Since it's only game 3....for the greater good we need to get smoked tonight.

The team Tavares came from had better 5 on 5 lines than this and they missed the playoffs. Just saying.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
LOL that's gold

They're not all strange. But I just hate this cliche crap. The worst are the Winnipeg Jets. All the players come across as Paul Maurice puppets

I hear ya. I guess what I meant to say is that I don't mind him if he is strange. There were some great goalies that were very strange dudes. So it doesn't matter to me.

Reactions: Crazy Monkey

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
I am a big fan of giving former Hawks 2nd round pick Holl a start in Chicago. Lets put our rookie Russian D in the press box for a bit.

Jun 27, 2005
It's ridiculously early but Tavares and Marner don't seem to have the chemistry I was expecting YET. They seem to keep bumping into each other or when one of them gets the puck the other guy isn't open. They'll work it out or I'd certainly be fine with Marner and Matthews together.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Ok Sparks time to make me a believer

I'd also like to see Holl or Marincin sub in for Ozhiganov as well, the game looks to quick for him right now and I don't love the skating

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
But knowing Babs it won't happen he doesn't change up his line combo's unless it sucks for a good half a season like Komarov with Kadri.

Dont ****ing remind me...ughhhh

I will forever remember my jaw dropping to the floor, when he placed Komorov the intergalactic black hole - who fans on open cages and basic passes - with our All Star #1 C in Matthews...
During...
A come from Behind...
PLAYOFF GAME!!!

DUBAS!! are you reading this!

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Yeah I'd be down to give Holl a look. But please, not Marincin. I wont watch if Marincin plays. Thats a promise

Reactions: ToMaLe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad