GDT: Leafs @ Blackhawks 7PM TV. S/N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
It's ridiculously early but Tavares and Marner don't seem to have the chemistry I was expecting YET. They seem to keep bumping into each other or when one of them gets the puck the other guy isn't open. They'll work it out or I'd certainly be fine with Marner and Matthews together.
I'd prefer Kadri - Marner then.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Me too, because Mitch Marner is my favourite NHL player.

ZeJNFX6.gif

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Sparks and Leivo fans can’t complain. Leivo has been getting his opportunities. He’s getting regular ice time and pp time. He has to produce.
I have been a big advocate of him, he has to get more done

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I want some changes to help Matthews.

Do Hyman - Matthews - Marner or Marleau - Matthews - Marner or Johnsson - Matthews - Kapanen.

Little enis is not a 1st line winger.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
I like to leave the line combos to the $5M coach. Is that all we talk about in here like our line combos would make a difference?

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Perhaps our 3rd and 4th line will do something tonight and might get us on the board.. Goalless in our first two games.

member 262271

Hopefully being on the road relaxes this team a bit, hoping for a good game and really rooting for Sparky.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Came into the thread for an intellectual discussion, but all I see is a Holl lot of puns :help:

TAYGB52

Sep 20, 2018
From the hfboards perspective... Sparks has to have a great game or it's the end of him and the world.
I get what you’re saying but if I’m starting a new job at frickin’ KFC or something tonight...I want it to go well! It won’t be the end of him but a backup goalie only gets so many opportunities to prove himself. And we don’t have another back-to-back until early November. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad