Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Avalanche on HNIC | 7:00PM EST | Sportsnet

How do you see Keefe's second NHL game going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm more interested in watching Makar than Kardi.

Makar is on pace to break the all time rookie D scoring record.

Even if he doesn't, do you know who the last 60 point Rookie Defenseman was? Nik Lidstrom. Feels like he's going to cruise to 60.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Barrie, Kadri renting each other's home after Maple Leafs-Avalanche trade
DENVER -- Tyson Barrie said he is relieved to be coming back here having finally scored his first goal of the season.

And he joked that the next thing on his agenda is making sure Nazem Kadri has not trashed his home here.

Barrie, a slick, puck-moving defenseman, went to the Toronto Maple Leafs as part of the trade that sent Kadri, a feisty center, to the Colorado Avalanche on July 1. The two players came to an agreement shortly afterward: Kadri would move into Barrie's Colorado residence, and Barrie would do the same at Kadri's place in Toronto.

Each will face his former team for the first time since the trade when the Avalanche host the Maple Leafs at Pepsi Center on Saturday (7 p.m. ET; CBC, SN1, SNO, SNP, ALT, NHL.TV).

But before the puck is dropped, Barrie quipped, he'll have to find out the condition of his place.

"I've got to check it out and see if I have to rip [one of his] coffee machines out of the wall [at his place] to get back at him," Barrie said with a laugh. "There's a couple of guys going over there, so I'll get the report."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad