Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Avalanche on HNIC | 7:00PM EST | Sportsnet

How do you see Keefe's second NHL game going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki

Normally I wouldn't like this decision to put Shore in, but for hometown purposes, I am fine with it. Keefe does care.

Meh, Petan for Shore feels like a wash to me anyway, different skill sets with very few positive results

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

Normally I wouldn't like this decision to put Shore in, but for hometown purposes, I am fine with it. Keefe does care.

Agreed. I think Shore's been bad this year, but after a game off and playing in his home town he might surprise. I am glad Keefe's giving him a chance even if he decided he didn't like Shore right off the bat

Reactions: stickty111

Cleetus

Brick Woll
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Agreed. I think Shore's been bad this year, but after a game off and playing in his home town he might surprise. I am glad Keefe's giving him a chance even if he decided he didn't like Shore right off the bat
its funny reading your posts why is Babcock playing shore, shore sucks, shore should be gone, but because Keefe says he will play, your happy he is giving him a chance lol thats funny stuff!

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
its funny reading your posts why is Babcock playing shore, shore sucks, shore should be gone, but because Keefe says he will play, your happy he is giving him a chance lol thats funny stuff!
Keefe scratched him immediately. I hope he doesn't play him beyond this game, but I don't have any issues with wanting to give him a chance in his home town. I like a coach who wants to appeal to his players rather than treat them like garbage

ChickenMcNugget

Jun 20, 2014
Ontario, CA
anyone else really excited to see the avs rookie dman. Makar has 7 points in his last 3 games (25 pts total). I hope they arent productive but im looking forward for some good hockey plays.

:popcorn:

Reactions: Makar27

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Shore sucks, but I think this is Keefe clearly continuing to set a good tone by playing Shore in his hometown team. Probably knows that its something the group cares about and doesnt want to repeat the Spezza situation.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Jesus the Avs are hurting, and I thought we had injury issues. Hopefully the boys are up to the challenge and can take advantage of a short handed Avs team.

Cleetus

Brick Woll
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Keefe scratched him immediately. I hope he doesn't play him beyond this game, but I don't have any issues with wanting to give him a chance in his home town. I like a coach who wants to appeal to his players rather than treat them like garbage
but he did not treat shore like garbage? where is the proof?

Cleetus

Brick Woll
Jan 2, 2012
North!
I rather Petan and Shore were both scratched.

However, Leafs have a couple injuries keeping these guys in the line-up.
I like Petan, I felt really bad with the loss of his Dad, but yea both guys will be out if we can get healthy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->