Pre-Game Talk: Leafs at Senators - Who will suck more in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Well, it's the Battle of Ontario Take 97.

It's Hockey Night in Canada, Saturday Night's all right for fightin'...

USATSI_7141036.jpg

Please win...please...I never want to see this in our building again...

kadri-cherry-kiss_620-thumb-620xauto-286008.jpg

Also, let's hope this guy keeps being awesome.

Ottawa-Senators-darren-brown-photography3.gif

DISCUSS!

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Depends what team shows up for Ottawa, the Leafs play the same no matter who they play but Ottawa seems to play scared against the leafs especially on Saturday nights. I hope they come out with some fire but this team doesn't seem to have that kind of passion in their game & are more an intellectual team. While the Leafs have Xs & Os on their board between periods, the Sens have sacred geometry calculations all over their board. :sarcasm:

It's Leghorn Foghorn against the little chicken hawk with the big glasses, pencil & board writing caculations that result in goals. :laugh:

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
If it was guaranteed yes...

I'd much rather lose this one and win 10 straight :nod:

But I am going to be at that game and it REALLY sucks to be in the building when the Laffs are in the lead and win...sucks big donkey balls.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I have a drinking game for you guys. Drink whenever Cowen makes a defensive mistake. I guarantee you will be completely wasted by the end of the first period.

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
I watch the leafs a lot and they have a lot of fast and big body players who likes to crash the net, combine that with the sens mediocre defense and that results to a sens loss of 20-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad