GDT: Leafs at Kings 10:30 p.m. Sportsnet Ontario

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
I am so excited for when this rebuild is over. ****.

The Kings were very lucky on some of our chances, on the few shots we had, there were some great chances.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Not a big Gardiner fan but he was looking pretty comfy in that 3rd. Smooth

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Great Game....

Rielly with 26 minutes of ice time!

Real nice to see him still play great even towards the end and set up a couple of great chances while having to log all those minutes and pick up Polak's minutes too on the 2nd half of a back to back.

Audi*

Nov 22, 2009
both rielly and gardiner were playing solid

so who gets the start on saturday?

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Gardiner is almost having a Kadri like season on the back end .. He looked solid defensively and moving the puck but wasn't getting the points early on .. But now all of a sudden he's starting to get on the score sheet.. 4 points in his last 5 ... 8 in his last 8.

Looking like the Gardiner we saw in that Boston series except he's stronger defensively

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Solid effort that, on the second half of a back to back as well.

More of that would be fine - great effort, tons of fight, lots of good things, but ultimately 0 points. No complaints from me.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Has to be Bernier - the shutout probably means he was going to start Saturday regardless of what happened tonight, even though Reimer played really well.

Best to ease Reimer back in as well.

Did'nt look like he was in any discomfort so it looks good so far. Looked great in his first game back though.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Everyone played good tonight even Reimer. Except Phaneuf tho he had some horrid plays out there
Seriously tho I love this team. Babcock is worth every penny

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
go with bernier, just because reims is coming back from injury.

but this might turn into an interesting test of Babcock's flexibility eventually - he prefers going with one clear starter but the hockey gods may be telling him that it's time to use a true platoon.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Don't admire the way Reimer plays. But if it stops the puck, he could swim all the way across Lake Ontario for all I care

If Bernier has his head back in the game (and it seems he does) then Reimer is a more than capable back-up. Forget about style. Results count.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad