GDT: Leafs at Flames: 7pm MT on SNW

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
The Flames are an entire franchise of Joe Colbornes

Everything you want in a team but they'll only ever show flashes of putting it together

Reactions: Mobiandi

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Dave Poulin just said one of the dumbest things I've heard, when asked who would win an art Ross first Matthews or Gaudreau . He replied "Matthews because he can create his own chances" (paraphrasing)

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Dave Poulin just said one of the dumbest things I've heard, when asked who would win an art Ross first Matthews or Gaudreau . He replied "Matthews because he can create his own chances" (paraphrasing)
Didn't you know Johnny just cherry picks?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

tumblr_nqiw0opi2s1rfmcejo3_250.gif

Reactions: Mitts

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Was it the Columbus game? Anyway, a couple of games ago I thought, oh no, I could feel an incoming slump. Even by our big line. The guys just aren't super sharp like they were before that. Let's keep it to a mini one and turn this ship around in the 2nd.

Reactions: Mitts

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Watching the game, this team is missing a few things, among them killer instincts, depth scoring or a top 6 power forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad