GDT: Leafs at Flames: 7pm MT on SNW

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Like wtf happened all of a sudden?

He had a good start to the year then suddenly just forgot to play hockey.

Like that basic pass accept at their blueline. It wasn't a hard pass, no one was around but he bobbles it and has to go back.

I think it's partly confidence maybe. He just doesn't feel strong with the puck on his stick at all.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Top line has struggled. Monahan has been great as of late but has had maybe his worst game of the season tonight.

Yeah, Monahan has been pretty terrible tonight. Hasn't been able to handle the puck at all and has looked really slow out there.

Gaudreau also hasn't been great, bobbling the puck a lot tonight.

The ice also looks like it is complete trash our there tonight.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Yeah, Monahan has been pretty terrible tonight. Hasn't been able to handle the puck at all and has looked really slow out there.

Gaudreau also hasn't been great, bobbling the puck a lot tonight.

The ice also looks like it is complete trash our there tonight.

I agree with all points as well.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
enhanced-buzz-28885-1301694399-0.jpg

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Like wtf happened all of a sudden?

He had a good start to the year then suddenly just forgot to play hockey.

I think he has been making a lot of high risk plays all season and that early on they were working out more than not so it looked great, but now that he is flubbing those high risk plays it looks really bad.

I guess we could try and figure out why the plays are working as much as they were but I think it is more bad luck (or more likely good luck earlier considering the plays) than anything. Watching him he has been very loose with the puck and his defensive duties all year long, even when things were going good for him.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Sean Monahan is the softest player in the league and the Flames will never win anything until that changes or someone else can take over his role

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Sean Monahan is the softest player in the league and the Flames will never win anything until that changes or someone else can take over his role

Only players talented enough to take over that role are Bennett and Jankowski. One has been converted to a winger because his wingers sucked when he was a center, and one has been typecast as a bottom sixer because Monahan scores goalz

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Only players talented enough to take over that role are Bennett and Jankowski. One has been converted to a winger because his wingers sucked when he was a center, and one has been typecast as a bottom sixer because Monahan scores goalz

No both are where they are because one sucks for almost 2 yrs now and the other one had 2 good games in his professional career so far.

At some point a man has to admit he is wrong

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->