View attachment 394761

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Petan-Tavares-Nylander
Vesey-Kerfoot-Micheyev
Engvall-Boyd-Spezza

Reilly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Dermott- Bogosian

Confirmed at practice this morning as well. Seems like Petan, Engvall and Micheyev were played at practice with many linemates

Reactions: ToneDog

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Nice, looking for a great effort from Dermott, Vesey, and Engvall. Got to play well to stay in!
Hoping Andersen can be his usual steady self, and as long as our big boys show up, we'll be ready to win this one.

Biggest game of the season so far . . . when's the last time we could say that about a Leafs/Habs game?

Reactions: ToneDog

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Like the lines.

First real measuring stick game of the season. TBH I don’t care if the Habs are competitive as long as we bury the rest of the division behind us to make it a two horse race for the top spot.

Reactions: Warden of the North

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Don't care whether they win or lose, just do not want to see them get pushed around and not push back. Just show up and compete hard. It was nice loading up on points against the sad sack Canucks, time to bring it tonight.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
The ultimate battle of pace vs structure. Do we come at them in waves or do they muddy the waters and force us into turnovers? Should be a great game.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Nice, looking for a great effort from Dermott, Vesey, and Engvall. Got to play well to stay in!
Hoping Andersen can be his usual steady self, and as long as our big boys show up, we'll be ready to win this one.

Biggest game of the season so far . . . when's the last time we could say that about a Leafs/Habs game?

Too bad there won't be any butts in the seats and Danny Galavan to call it. As much as I hated Leafs going into Montreal and getting beat on a Saturday night, he was a beauty.

Reactions: slozo

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Can't wait for the Habs to get all the early powerplays, jump out to a lead and then watch it dissapear when we finally get powerplays in the third and win in OT.
So Habs fans can again tell us we only won because of our powerplay despite scoring the exact same number of powerplay goals on less powerplay opportunities.
Should be fun :)

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
The ultimate battle of pace vs structure. Do we come at them in waves or do they muddy the waters and force us into turnovers? Should be a great game.

Actually the Habs play a much more aggressive forechecking style than the leafs.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Here are the lineups with GSVA from theathletic.com

Screenshot_20210210-131117_Sheets.jpg

Glad to see Engvall on that 3rd line.....though annoyed to see Vesey there too.

I like every single thing about this lineup right here other than Vesey. Hopefully he gets the next turn in the press box and an Anderson, Robertson, or Thornton gets his spot there.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I have a feeling this won’t be a close 1 goal game. I have a feeling we will be on the good end of it. 4-1 Leafs :) The kind of game Muzzin steps up in and lays a couple doozie hits. I just know he will be looking for them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad