GDT: Leafs at Bruins | HNIC | Nov 9 | 7:00est | #redemption part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
You people complaining about Ranger need to shut up. For crying out loud the guy was held ontop of Reimer But no, morons ignore it because its Ranger

This fan base sometimes ugh

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also, Reimer had every chance to move before Ranger fell on him BTW

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
can we send down ranger already and play rilley instead. at least he will learn from mistakes and has huge upside compared to this plug.

scooter87

Mar 22, 2013
Was Lebda ever this bad? I'm struggling to recall a worse Leafs D in recent memory.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
man. the minute they said "the Leafs haven't let 2 powerplay goals in a game all season..."
#slumpbusters

and yes it was Bergeron. Of COURSE.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
I swear people aren't watching whats actually happening. Can't be if people keep complaining about Ranger on that goal

bankerwannabe*

You people complaining about Ranger need to shut up. For crying out loud the guy was held ontop of Reimer But no, morons ignore it because its Ranger

ranger has made so many mistakes from game 1 of the season. people just let it go because he hasn't been in the nhl for a long time..but that excuse can only go for so long.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013

Need to see it again but it looked like Ranger went to check the guy and bounced off into Reimer. Bad.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Get that idiot Ranger out of the line up already. For **** SAKES!

Reimer sucks. Why did he go down so early with his Hasek move when he could have just stayed on his feet and tracked the puck longer? He finds a way to win and has success but play to play he doesn't know what he's doing half the time

Ranger is just especially awful. So dumb and panicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad