GDT: Leafs at Bruins | HNIC | Nov 9 | 7:00est | #redemption part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Doobas*

Reimer was just laying there anyway. Ranger may as well have fallen on him, at least it helped block a bit more of the net.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Ranger was being held down by Eriksson. I guess everybody missed the numerous replays of it.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Was Lebda ever this bad? I'm struggling to recall a worse Leafs D in recent memory.

Beauchimen was the last brutal one, guy was a hardwork but man he lacked brain cells, in his last season he cost us at least 5 games due to sheer stupidty in his own end.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Are you people serious? Reimer was already laying there and not attempting to get up. Ranger didnt do anything wrong. And the problem is that JVR took a penalty in the offensive zone after the whistle. And not even a 2 minute PP, because we killed off the first 2 minutes.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
That should have been a 4 minute PP for us.

Ashton bleeding more than my wife on her period.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
ranger has made so many mistakes from game 1 of the season. people just let it go because he hasn't been in the nhl for a long time..but that excuse can only go for so long.
Many mistakes such as ? He takes penalties, what player doesn't? I think that was one of maybe 3 goals he's been on the ice for. Not to mention he's saved several goals against the Leafs. Again, people like you, people who don't actually WATCH the game just see one thing and wont stop bickering.

Watch the dam game.He was PINNED against Reimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad