GDT: Leafs at Bruins | HNIC | Nov 9 | 7:00est | #redemption part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
What a bipolar game for the leafs - who's gonna come out in the 3rd>?

I bet it went something like this.. RC, if you don't the ****ing **** out of them and get playing I am going to drill each and every one of you are going to be laying on the ice crying for your mothers.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
ZDkiLR9.png

7 slot shots for the Bruins, 5 for the Leafs.

I'm going to guess that this number is going to be skewed further in the favour of the Bruins with their 4 minute powerplay.

Leafs did dominate period 2, but the Bruins dominated period 1 even more.

I think the Bruins had the better quality chances. We had a couple of course, but Reimer had to make more big saves.

Rask made the best though on Kadri. Robbed him of a sure goal with his blocker.

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
Wonder what Carlyle said in the first intermission lol

How many noticed that it was Carlyle himself who changed the hard matchup and started to roll 3 lines over more? He gave the boys a chance to just play for a change and they responded.

At least 3 times in that period the Kadri line was out against the Kreji line where the hard match up would have McLements line scrambling to get on.

Good on Carlyle... that change allowed the boys to find there skating legs and just play. Less is more from Carlyle behind the bench. His only concern should be getting Kessel away from Chara and Dion on when Kreji is on. Other than that keep rolling with the line change's.

Asif16*

We are such a hard team.

Carlys a hard ass coach.

Our hardness is out of this earth.

Mclaren makes me hard.

-Sopranos

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
but you have to figure, if TSN bids on HNIC (and wins)

it's just going to be
Duthy, Mckenzie, Ward and [fired coach of the week], harping on the same darn thing.

Cuthbert-Ferraro
Cole-Galley
Hughson-Simpson
Miller-Johnson
Brown-Millen

That's how I would stack em up if I was TSN and they won the rights to Saturday games, assuming the pick up several of CBC's pieces since CBC will let them go, given they serve no more purpose to them.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Can the good team come out in the 3rd please...we need that 2nd period team.

Kill off the PP and get back to work!

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Really liking Kulemin's game tonight...I'd sign him not trade him as many suggest...one of the few who wins battles on and off the boards , a skill we are lacking...I was very surprised at Broll's play.Would like to see him up to help with the physicality up front. He's not bad at all skills wise either...

He's better than Clarkson at the stuff Clarkson is supposed to be good at. Kulemin's a truck. It's just so inexplicable the way he's totally lost his offensive instincts.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
We are such a hard team.

Carlys a hard ass coach.

Our hardness is out of this earth.

Mclaren makes me hard.

-Sopranos

Andi looked damn fine today. If the Leafs were watching when she was on, sopranos would be right on the money about us being the hardest team in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad