GDT: Leafs are losing pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Ya see, when the scrappers are demoted there is supposed to be team toughness.

member that hype suckers . That was weak,weak,and weaker.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Does it bother anyone else that Ottawa made it to the Finals, then rebuilt and is already better than we are? In that time, we were horrible. They have better young players than we do anyway. Our bad seasons netted us Rielly, and maybe Nylander in terms of impact players.

Montreal as well. Went from good, to bad, to great again.

We are a joke still. I remember the year we made the playoffs, I actually felt some hope. We are back to sucking though.

Don't kid yourself. We weren't even that good 2 years ago when we made the playoffs.

The only reason the Leafs made it that year was because it was a shortened season and they didn't have enough time to choke and collapse.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Yea that worked before.

It definitely didn't work as well as our current 4th line that can play, that's for sure. They can really play and add so much to the team. I love seeing JVR fight as well, which coincidentally happened in only game 2 after we decided to go with a soft lineup. As opposed to 0 fights in 135 games before that. What a coincidence that one is. It's unreal how things like that always happen coincidentally. Emphasis on coincidence in case you didn't notice. Because apparently every cause and effect action involving fighters (or lack thereof) is complete coincidence and nothing more.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
2 years ago when Carlyle was actually able to play his lineup it sure did

The Leafs have had a playoff record after 48 games a number of times over the past decade.

They still managed to choke, they just didn't have time to do it before the playoffs started.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It definitely didn't work as well as our current 4th line that can play, that's for sure. They can really play and add so much to the team. I love seeing JVR fight as well, which coincidentally happened in only game 2 after we decided to go with a soft lineup. As opposed to 0 fights in 135 games before that. What a coincidence that one is. It's unreal how things like that always happen coincidentally.

Who cares? We're 0-2 even with Orr and McLaren on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad