Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 1 - THE BEAR throws the cat over the cliff.....again - BRUINS 5 Sunrise 1 - BRUINS lead series 1-0

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Staying up to 11pm.

Skipping the gym in the morning.

Must be the 2nd round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Not bad, folks.

I was dozing off and on and finally shut it off when they scored the fifth. And I’m in the lot at the gym now.

8pm start on a Monday is just brutal.

Reactions: smithformeragent

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Fabulous team win, Sway is so dialed in..... it would be criminal to take him out unless he stumbles. Great timeout called by Monty, also I am the biggest Boqvist fan but think Monty made the right call putting in heavy Brown...Boqvist (and Poitras if he were playing) would be easy meat and injury candidates for the heavy Panthers.

Maroon is priceless... anyone see the fake slap shot by Montour after the whistle? I would have gladly taken a penalty to punch him in the face for that action ....we need to be wary of the MT reverse ass check ..not sure what to do about it other than be aware of it and avoid it

Reactions: Gordoff and Ladyfan

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
I think I would put in Ullmark just to get him some goalie/ice time incase of an injury. He hasn't had a game since April 22, that's 15 days if he starts on Wednesday. I am the first to say stay with the hot hand. But we can't play Swayman every game to the cup final.
No. Cant coach scared. If we win next game its HUGE

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I'd like to see someone come in here with some advanced stats for us, but to my eyes, the Panthers played a good game. I'm not sure what they can change. If the Bruins bring this quality to every game, they win more than they lose. My concern is their consistency...gotta keep this up because the Panthers will keep playing like that.

Agreed 100%. Honestly can't see Swayman maintaining this and he will have to at least 2 more games.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I freely admit that I have been a merciless critic of Jeremy Jacobs, but I do hope that a visit from the Bruins will boost his spirits if he is indeed in poor health.

Funny, I was thinking about him yesterday and was wondering if he would attend any of the games in Florida.

I will say a prayer for him.
Nobody outside of the family knows how the Chairman is doing and that is frankly acceptable - it is none of our business.

JJ gave the keys to the Bruins to Sinden for 30 years and finally cut him loose in 2006 after the Thornton trade.

Shroud of Orrin

Come on, Bob
Apr 29, 2020
Haligonia
I remember when Swayman first came up and there were people out there saying who the F—k is this guy? He from Alaska and picked 111th - don’t worry about him. He can’t be any good. Then they were WTF? When Lohrei first appeared this year my bud (who despises the Bs) says “he’s from Louisiana - they know squat about hockey, don’t worry about him”…lol…that’s the que! Kids all over the ice AND the release! Love him. Last night was his WTF moment. Bruins scouting dept chops right there. Ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad