Post-Game Talk: Leafs are a good team. They also are a franchise with skilled players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I'm thinking we would have won if we put a player standing in the crease instead of a goalie tonight, time for Philly to get new coach i think

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
It's nice to be able to win at home again.

I don't think anyone had a bad game per say. Sparks made some pretty good saves. Johnsson was dynamite early on obviously but slowed down as the game went on.

I thought Dermott was great again.
Dermott shows so much composure and confidence every time he's out there. Leafs are so lucky to have him

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Um, 35 shots on goal and about 14 in close. He was clearly awesome.

Sparks was great but Id give up those 35 shots all year and we might have the lowest GAA in league history.

20182019-20348-5v5.png

D was amazing tonight. Flyers couldnt muster much around the net. HD chances ended up 13-5 Leafs.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Give Sparks his credit. He made some saves.
Gj Sparky!

Bottom 6 is starting to tear into teams. Depth baby.

JT and Mitch beautiful play.

Kapanen driving his own line from RW

Johnsson returns with a bang and Marleau has flashes of Brilliance

Kadri is still MIA

Dermott our grittiest D in a leafs uniform in a while! Laughs at simmonds and doesnt flinch

Freddy with his Laptop watching flix lolll

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
4th line was great

I'm not the biggest Goat fan but he played very well tonight. In defense of the Goat i'm tired of this team trading away a second round pick for a 4C that plays 20 games and them leaves. Play the Goat or someone else in the system. Don't trade a second round pick.

Sparks Great Job tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Good beatdown but really concerned about the refereeing.
I've been saying it for two years now: theres definitely some BS going on in leafs games. No team this dominant should have this few power plays. It makes zero sense. Its fishy.

member 300185

Great game.

Marlie graduates took care of business.

Not a fan of how HNIC immediately goes to another game instead of doing at least a post game interview.

Interview Sparks or something.

Why just go right to WPG vs STL? Not very many people in this market care about that game anyways. Bush league stuff IMO.
they went there for Laine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad