GDT: Leafs and Wings at the Louis - 7:30 start on LeafsTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bernier wasn't terrible. Two deflections, a scramble goal not caused by him, and then a rocket from Alffy. 5th goal was weak though.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Well - you know, I think we just need to adjust to the Wings' PP. once we do, i'm sure we'll be fine.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Wings are playing scary good. Making it seem so easy getting the puck out of their end and into the offensive zone.

Good thing we only play these guys 4 times in the season

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Bernier wasn't terrible. Two deflections, a scramble goal not caused by him, and then a rocket from Alffy. 5th goal was weak though.

and by then, the game was out of reach.
may he have Reimer stats
(reimer was something crazy like 9-0-1 after letting in 4 goals the previous game).

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Man you guys are going to be really hard to deal with when the regular season rolls around.

Glad I missed this game.

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
you never mind when reimer gets "trolled".

pointing out the leafs' PK has been perfect with Reimer in net and awful with Bernier in net isn't trolling, though.

I haven't really been here when Reimer has been in net.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Our Centers in the middle don't have the skills to break into zones it seems

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
you never mind when reimer gets "trolled".

pointing out the leafs' PK has been perfect with Reimer in net and awful with Bernier in net isn't trolling, though.

Reimer gets too much crap, but nobody goes after him like you do with Bernier. Either way, just because some are annoying with constantly crapping on Reimer doesn't mean you have to make it twice as annoying by doing the same with Bernier. That's just childish.

And I like you, Zeke. You are usually a great poster, so I hope you can stop with this and get back to your usual self.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

I don't get why people get so attached to one goalie or the other. i don't even care who it is, whoever is playing best.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
if the Wings stay healthy they're going to tear up the east this season. The west has been way tougher than the east in recent years, and even a team like Boston would struggle to keep their head above water against LA and St. Louis. Hopefully Toronto can adjust, but we can hardly even break into the zone against this possessive Detroit team.

Carlyle's a great coach and I'm sure he can think of a few tricks to stop the Wings, but every single point is going to be dire this season. Let's hope other teams in the Atlantic have an off year.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Just came in. I missed 2nd and most of 3rd.

Can someone summarize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad