GDT: Leafs and Wings at the Louis - 7:30 start on LeafsTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
franson back, gardiner know where to be seen, done, finished or maybe Carlyle put a leash on him

Gardiner was on the ice a lot for the first half of the game. He made some nice plays but blew coverage twice resulting in goals. Despite that, I think that Fanson is getting lots of ice time to make up for the lack of ice time he has received the other games of the preseason.

But you're right, he's probably in the doghouse for the fort half of the season. :sarcasm:

InShannyWeTrust

Bring on the trades!
Aug 6, 2009
i love the leafs, i hate the leafs, we are so good, we're never going to win a game again... holy crap its hard to read some post in this forum

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Reimer gets too much crap, but nobody goes after him like you do with Bernier. Either way, just because some are annoying with constantly crapping on Reimer doesn't mean you have to make it twice as annoying by doing the same with Bernier. That's just childish.

And I like you, Zeke. You are usually a great poster, so I hope you can stop with this and get back to your usual self.

I don't even think I'm going after Bernier. Everything I've said has been true.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
good night fellas, fortunately these games don't count for anything down the road. I'm sure the boys in blue will be hungry tomorrow.

William Nylander*

Aaron Ekblad will look good on this team next year!

#TankNation

Just kidding. It's PRESEASON

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
The tank is on for Reinhart.

Game doesn't much much in the end, but if Reimer plays well tomorrow I guess Carlyle will go with him to start the opener.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
pretty dissappointing game, especially after a really good first period.

come 2nd period, we couldn't do anything.

I'm a little annoyed that our best skill players didn't get much ice time, though - Gardiner 16:34, Kadri 14:49, Lupul 16:04, and I definitely wish Kadri and Lupul were put back together, though I guess it's just preseason.

better bounceback tommorrow night.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
i love the leafs, i hate the leafs, we are so good, we're never going to win a game again... holy crap its hard to read some post in this forum

Tell me about it :laugh:

Detroit moves the puck so well. Their PP looks lethal and not to take anything away from them but it also looked like the Leafs forget to how to play on the PK. Every single Detroit goal either had a redirection, traffic in front of the net or they waltzed right in close to take their shots. That was just the bad in their own end. No one worked hard enough to get traffic in front of the net. No on there to pick up rebounds or too many guys working behind net and when the puck is sent in the slot area, there's no one there to pick it up. They also seemed to get dominated on face offs. Bernier had some more stoppable pucks than others but overall, it was a bad team effort. Oh well, just one game and it's not like we haven't seen these kind of games from the Leafs before. Hopefully we don't see it too often :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad