Eklund Rumor: Leafs and Pens in on Vanek

Feb 24, 2017
[MOD]

It would be idiotic for Toronto to trade for Vanek. Management would have to be completely unplugged from the team, and the season they are having, to consider such a move. It would show a complete lack of understanding of the teams roster, performance, needs, depth, and direction.

For [MOD] Toronto to even think of such a move would be proof that they have no idea what they're doing, or what they're talking about.
You have no idea how much a Matthews would enjoy a Vanek.

Neither do I, mind you, but unless you’re actually part of the front office? Siddooowwn boi.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011

Neither do I, mind you, but unless you’re actually part of the front office? Siddooowwn boi.
True, but i do have a pretty good idea that neither Nylamder nor Hyman will be leaving Matthews' side....so there's that i guess.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010

First off, just never call someone "boy". Ok? I don't care how you spell it.

Second, the point of my post was that the rumour is obviously garbage. Apparently even strongly suggesting that Eklund is a lying piece of garbage gets your post an edit (like mine that you quoted), because it was originally written to imply that Ek was the one who had no idea what was going on.

Jun 27, 2005
The day of the Kovy arbitration Eklund said that the NHLPA has won. He had a 50 / 50 shot at it and GUESSED wrong. IMO this is the one where he should be banned from HF forever as it clearly shows that he GUESSES and makes things up. There can't be a legitimate source that gets something like that wrong.

What would have happened if he took the 50 / 50 shot and GUESSED right? People would have claimed he is legit. IMO he staked everything on that 50% probability and he GUESSED wrong so he should lose everything.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
The day of the Kovy arbitration Eklund said that the NHLPA has won. He had a 50 / 50 shot at it and GUESSED wrong. IMO this is the one where he should be banned from HF forever as it clearly shows that he GUESSES and makes things up. There can't be a legitimate source that gets something like that wrong.

What would have happened if he took the 50 / 50 shot and GUESSED right? People would have claimed he is legit. IMO he staked everything on that 50% probability and he GUESSED wrong so he should lose everything.

There's an Eklund tag on this forum for a reason. If you think he makes up bs, then don't post in threads with his tag, which is the whole purpose of it. To keep all his garbage in one place and be easy to ignore as well

Jun 27, 2005
There's an Eklund tag on this forum for a reason. If you think he makes up bs, then don't post in threads with his tag, which is the whole purpose of it. To keep all his garbage in one place and be easy to ignore as well

No, Eklund posts should be filled with the facts on how dishonest he is so that people stop creating them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad