LeBrun: Leafs AGM scouted Rangers - Hurricanes

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
And the last time the leafs won Jagr was not even a twinkle in his father’s eye
But we have won them. Other teams can't match that. They are reduced to pathetically say that they lost at a later stage than the Leafs in the playoffs. Some teams have won Cups but they cannot match the pedigree of the Leafs unless they are the Montreal Canadians.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
But we have won them. Other teams can't match that. They are reduced to pathetically say that they lost at a later stage than the Leafs in the playoffs. Some teams have won Cups but they cannot match the pedigree of the Leafs unless they are the Montreal Canadians.

What pedigree? Not winning for 50 years but still bragging about it? I mean its sad when Oilers brags about the 80s dude so come on. This is beyond sad.

Last edited:

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Doesn't change the fact that they won 13 and are a much more successful franchise then the Caps will likely ever be.

It's funny watching you clowns ignore history and act like the NHL is a 10 year league.

Caps have been perennial NHL chokers till last year.

But yea let's all act like they are the model of playoff succes while bashing one of the most successful playoff performers in NHL history :laugh:
No, no we’re just remembering the glory days of the Leafs winning Cups. You know, when the NHL was, in fact, a 10 year league.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
What pedigree? Not winning for 50 years but still bragging about it? I mean its sad when Oilers brags about the 80s dude so come one. This is beyond sad.

I would say the islanders. I mean the oil made a cup final in the recent past

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Considering that for you it was likely multiple generations ago, I think you can stop using the proverbial/royal ”we.”

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Facts and bragging arent mutually exclusive. Also youre down by 3-0 atm. Thank god you have those 13 cups to cling to. :laugh:
Yes, getting our butts kicked at the moment. Slumping at a poor time of the year. But, it is not over yet. We don't cling to the Cups; still, it doesn't negate the fact that we have earned them.

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Yes, getting our butts kicked at the moment. Slumping at a poor time of the year. But, it is not over yet. We don't cling to the Cups; still, it doesn't negate the fact that we have earned them.
“We” haven’t earned anything, neither did your fathers, possibly but doubtfully your grandfathers.

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Are you referencing the game the Leafs sleptwalked through and nearly tied, yeah... dont plan on going deep again champ, lol.

Well they are sleepwalking again tonight vrs the Canadians... I'd start worrying if I were a leafs fan......

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Its cute watching you first time cup champs talk **** about playoff failures.

Remember the fact that Leafs have won 13 cups. Come back when the Caps have a third of that.

Fact is the leafs haven't won a cup since there were more than 6 teams in the league... Why are you even bringing that up????
With only 6 teams every team won cups.... Pathetic argument....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad