Prospect Info: Leafs 7th. pick at #202 Andreas Johnson - LW - Frolunda Jr.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Any info on his injury? Any invites to international tournaments? Is he expected to play in SHL or North America to start the year?

RyanOhReally

Jan 21, 2015
Georgetown, ON
Any info on his injury? Any invites to international tournaments? Is he expected to play in SHL or North America to start the year?

Injury: Dangle said that he expects him to be ready for Training Camp.

Invites: Sweden's just a tad too good of a country for him to make the World Cup :laugh:

Where he's playing: North America. Contract kicks in this year, so he'll be on the Marlies and a real dark horse for the Leafs. I highly doubt he makes it, but wouldn't be surprised if he gets 10-15 games in by April.

Mr Hockey*

I read an article a little while ago, he said he has fully recovered and that was his first ever concussion.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Injury: Dangle said that he expects him to be ready for Training Camp.

Invites: Sweden's just a tad too good of a country for him to make the World Cup :laugh:

Where he's playing: North America. Contract kicks in this year, so he'll be on the Marlies and a real dark horse for the Leafs. I highly doubt he makes it, but wouldn't be surprised if he gets 10-15 games in by April.

Awesome, thanks for the info! I assumed he wouldn't make World Cup, but I'm not really in the loop on all the kinds of international or inter-league tournaments that could be going on in the summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00