Post-Game Talk: Leafs 6 - Sens 3: Kessel Hatty

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Does she realize her son will never hear the end of this. He's Gonna Hear

"What ya gonna do? Get your mom to come after me on Twitter? " nightly for at least a couple weeks

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
In regards to Ceci's mom I'd be embarassed if I were Ceci and I'd tell her to shut up. Typical clueless hockey parent, who cries and complains when something doesn't go their child's way or their teams way.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Her Twitter is essentially consisting of 'Leafs suck' and other nonsense like that. She's brutal.

Oh :laugh:

I didn't know that this was a normal thing for her. If you can dish it, then I don't feel sorry for people who get it served right back to them.

TheThrill81*

I just checked out his mom's twitter. To be blunt, it's a cesspool of Leafs-hating morons who wouldn't know a hockey stick from a toothpick.

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
akX1SZM.gif

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I think points per games played is the important statistic here and 5th is not bad. Elite company right there.

I get that people aren't very fond of the Maple Leafs, but Phil Kessel is quite easily a world class talent. Every time the puck is on his stick, you know he is going to create a glorious offensive opportunity for himself or create enough space to open up a lane for his teammates. Tremendous hockey player. Very excited that he is locked up long-term.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'm glad Ceci is ok, But there's some class A bull$hit on there.

No kidding... No comments on the all the make up calls/non calls for Ottawa in the third??

Win with an asertisk - please, far more controverstial **** has happened to affect a game outcome .. Game was tied after 2 periods, Sens just blew an opportunity in the third, the better team prevailed

Hanta Yo

Bag it up
Jan 28, 2009
Toronto
Feel zero sympathy for when people put garbage out in social media and it comes flying right back at their face. That's the nature of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad