Post-Game Talk: Leafs 4 Oilers 3 in OT

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Brutal choke.

Should have been on the PP twice before the Leafs tied it as well.

1 penalty called against the Leafs in 3 games is utterly baffling. But, NHL refs are far and away the worst of the big 4 NA sports.

Completely pissed that game away.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Two flukey goals by the Leafs, and another one where the puck goes off a skate right to Nylander in the slot. Oilers could have used one of those.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
the oilers need an actual 2nd line. rnh cant do shit. oilers can't match up to the leafs after McDrai
I thought Yams looked good. Nuge and Kahun looked like pathetic weaklings, easily knocked off the puck. Nurse was good. Bear I thought was awful. Not sure what's happened to him, but his reads have been awful in the defensive zone. Very disappointing.
Kahun needs to be released...RNH was awful, he cannot run his own line...He needs to be on the wing.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Game management, fluke goals. Refs let Toronto get away with everything in the 3rd, multiple trips, interference, slashing, holding... Hideous play to give away the puck and lose in OT....
f***ing Leafs. Get Bouchard in for Bear

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Holland has some work to do. Dumbass is going to add again. Team is not good enough to get out of the North at this point

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Horsehoes straight up their Leaf a** tonight. They don't look dangerous at all.

I really wish I could know what the referees are thinking when they ignore literally blatant calls that everybody can see late in a game.

Dieseloil

Jul 31, 2016
And that’s hockey, deserved better. But the Leaf fans gloat over a couple fortunate bounces. Needed the foot soldiers to come through in a game like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad