Post-Game Talk: Leafs 4 Oilers 3 in OT

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Refs butt ****ed us as usual. We were lucky to get a point... I'll take it I suppose. Leafs are a good team but man it sucks losing to them.

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
While they fire refs this week maybe take a look at the 2 tonight. Absolutely horrendous blown calls that last 10 minutes that just can’t happen

Reactions: harpoon

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
I thought this was a fun and enjoyable game. For the most part, the Oilers played really well. And they finally got a Bettman point.

But the problem tonight is that 2nd line, which was completely useless. Yamamoto and Nuge just do not have any chemistry, and they all got burned on the two late goals in the third.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I thought Yams looked good. Nuge and Kahun looked like pathetic weaklings, easily knocked off the puck. Nurse was good. Bear I thought was awful. Not sure what's happened to him, but his reads have been awful in the defensive zone. Very disappointing.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Nice choke.

Also that was some excellent game management from the officials. They really came through for Toronto.

Draisaitl hauled down. Kass gets interfered with. No f***ing calls whatsoever. Tim Peel may be fired, but game management still exists in this game. I wish Tippett would take the fine for once, and blast these f***ing officials

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Honestly, a deserved loss. The Leafs were better outside of McDrai.

This leads me to my next point. The coach can't keep McDrai together and expect to beat a good team because RNH is a big bag of nothing proving once again that he can't do anything away from the elite talent and this guy wants $6.5M to be a complete passenger and a guy who disappears against teams with a pulse. Give me a break

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Those who think a LW addition isn’t a priority, was that 2nd line good enough for your liking tonight?

I don’t think they’ve even scored an ES goal since reuniting 29 and 97.

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
So similar to ten years ago. There’s no point in watching the game unless our top line is out.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Our second line absolutely sucks with McDrai together. We need a top-6 left winger asap.

Also, wtf was McDavid doing waiting at Toronto's blue line in OT? That pass was always coming back the other way. f***ing pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad