Prospect Info: Leafs 2017 4th Rd Pick (#110 OA) - Ian Scott - 6'3" 174lbs G - Prince Albert (WHL)

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
He didn't look particularly good at the Mem Cup but like any tournament, small small size really means nothing.

He's already higher on the depth chart than Sparks .. ;) ... (yes I never miss an opportunity to crap on Sparks)

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
He didn't look particularly good at the Mem Cup but like any tournament, small small size really means nothing.

He's already higher on the depth chart than Sparks .. ;) ... (yes I never miss an opportunity to crap on Sparks)

His team looked worn out and tired... they'd played later than the other teams, seven games series, plenty of travel in the WHL finals, then across the country to Memorial Cup.... he basically got hung out to dry, though he wasn't great at times either. But, three game sample set, vs. other accomplishments...

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
His team looked worn out and tired... they'd played later than the other teams, seven games series, plenty of travel in the WHL finals, then across the country to Memorial Cup.... he basically got hung out to dry, though he wasn't great at times either. But, three game sample set, vs. other accomplishments...

Right, which is why I'm not jumping off the deep end. The guy is an interesting prospect.

Reactions: Fogelhund

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
To his credit the WHL has lost like 10 in a row at the memorial cup I think. Idk the exact number.

Can he play for the Marlies this post season if needed?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00