Post-Game Talk: Leafs 2 vs Rangers 4: Another Step Closer

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

Well I don't know what's happening. Makes very little sense to me. Hunwick perhaps isn't 100% so it's precautionary... but still.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
... Why the need for an emergency recall?

Maybe the Leafs did it because they think they're close on a trade? And can justify the emergency basis based on Hunwick's "injury"

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

Maybe the Leafs did it because they think they're close on a trade? And can justify the emergency basis based on Hunwick's "injury"

Maybe they needed to do this now. Hunwick might be a game time decision, and to make sure, they called up Loov so he could get in a practice just in case they need him to play.

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010

It doesn't make a lot of sense. They are in Toronto and the Marlies are not playing till the weekend so they are probably also here. It's not like going on a west coast road trip and taking extra guys just in case.

GoodNewfieBoy

We got a guy
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary
Condolences.

I'm hoping I only have one more to sit through, thankfully it's not tonight.

Haha thanks. This is the third game I've come to this year. Can't wait until this team starts to become competitive again.

The first game I saw was the Carolina game and I was rattled haha

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Haha thanks. This is the third game I've come to this year. Can't wait until this team starts to become competitive again.

The first game I saw was the Carolina game and I was rattled haha

Here's hoping it's a good one for you.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Thanks for the GDT, Budsfand & ULF..

.. A good Rangers memory from last season.., for tonight's game pump up..

Run Rangers Run: Leafs vs Rangers 6-3 Blow-Out - TML 2014-15

GO LEAFS GO !!

MODS: Font colors aren't workng, today..?

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
TSN?

it's nothin' but a Loov machine!

:laugh: ... So many plays on his name pronunciation, isn't there...

Strange thing is.., the past few months, Crocker and the other media boys have started to pronounce his name "Loove" again, for some reason..? Maybe we are all having too much fun with the "Love" pronunciation..? I know, I have been..... LOL!

He might just be press-box sitting, but I hope they give him a game or two... Interested to see how he plays up here.. Congrats for the call-up, Victor..! :handclap:

Loov Hurts: Viktor Loov 2014-15 Highlights - TM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad