Confirmed with Link: Leafs 2 John Scott 0

BillyD

JUST WIN BABY
Jun 23, 2009
The same John Scott who KO'd Bruins enforcer Shawn Thornton earlier this year, isn't doing so well against our tough guys.

Jan 21 - TKO

Feb 21 - On Points

Hawaiinleaf

Jan 4, 2011
Honolulu
Watching this team is a total delight now, the huge hits that the team is laying out would never ever happened last year

Toronto is not a nice place to play anymore..

NigelTufnel

Dec 3, 2010
Ottawa
Watching this team is a total delight now, the huge hits that the team is laying out would never ever happened last year

Toronto is not a nice place to play anymore..

I'm loving that other teams are not enjoying playing us any more.

What a nice change from Paul "let's beat them on the scoreboard" Maurice and Rotten Ronnie.

We're beating teams in the alley and on the ice. Feels good man.

Hawaiinleaf

Jan 4, 2011
Honolulu
The crowd goes nuts at the ACC whenever there is scrums

Love when Kadri slapped Hedman and Orr came barreling in knocking all these Tampa players on there ass..

Komorov is benefitting the most from Orr/McLaren/fraser he is becoming public enemy # 1 in NHL and we need that as he draws penalties galore..

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
The Forwards play like they're 10 feet tall when they know they are protected.

Kyle Doobas*

Thinking about it, I'm saying we've won 90+% of our fights as a team.
Best winning percentage in the league according to dropyourgloves.com (60%), outside of Ottawa and Colorado (61%), who combined have about half as many fights as the Leafs do. The Flyers are the next team with a high winning percentage (58%) + a significant number of fights (16, 3rd in the league).

Hawaiinleaf

Jan 4, 2011
Honolulu
The fact they can play and handle a regular shift is essential, McLaren was a very smart pick up...

Were 2 players away from having the forward lines set a #1C and a big winger like Clowe for 2nd line..

Add Reilly on D and then mature as a team and see where we go

Parkdale

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
I like that our coach puts value in our tough guys efforts. He compliments their contributions in media scrums and he rewards them with more ice time when they do well. I'm thinking that the Leafs are one of the best if not the best environment to be employed as a player whose primary talent is fistic.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Best winning percentage in the league according to dropyourgloves.com (60%), outside of Ottawa and Colorado (61%), who combined have about half as many fights as the Leafs do. The Flyers are the next team with a high winning percentage (58%) + a significant number of fights (16, 3rd in the league).

don't know what they are watching no way we are only winning 60% of our fights

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Love the "confirmed with link"

I hate Scott, I persnoally think he's the worst hockey player in the league. He does nothing, he tries to intimidate and takes dumb penalties, and when it comes to the leafs, he goes down on a body shop and gets pummeled by McLaren.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I'm loving that other teams are not enjoying playing us any more.

What a nice change from Paul "let's beat them on the scoreboard" Maurice and Rotten Ronnie.

We're beating teams in the alley and on the ice. Feels good man.

I will never forgive Paul Maurice for his inactions against the Devils after Jenssen elbowed Kaby.

Doug Gilmour

Oct 5, 2010
Truculence. Just the way Burkie envisioned it.

John Scott is just a goon who isn't even a good hockey player.

NigelTufnel

Dec 3, 2010
Ottawa
I will never forgive Paul Maurice for his inactions against the Devils after Jenssen elbowed Kaby.

I dont think he even had anyone dressed who could have done anything about it. That and his man-on-man defensive zone coverage where ridiculous.

Don't know why I'm harping on Maurice here lol. But yeah, I'm loving the way Carlyle coaches, and it's been a while (Quinn) since I've respected a Leafs coach like this.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Great to see. But last year there were a lot of guys on the boards saying "we don't need a tough guy" or "detroit doesn't have a tough guy". Hopefully these guys have followed Wilson and Burke out of town. If they are old enough to drive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad