OT: Leaf Lounge V93: We speak English around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
I figured. I was just wondering because Bert said buyout Connolly, which made me wonder if there is gonna be a few days to buyout players before the season starts.

Connolly's contract is done at the end of this season, which is 48 or 50 games. It does not make sense to waste an amnesty provision on him (or I don't think you even can), since it has to be done in the summer and his contract is up in the summer.

Even with that said, I think it'd be smart to keep Connolly. He's historically produced well in a contract year. And if the Leafs do have the goal of making the playoffs in mind, he'd be extremely helpful.

Anyways, no hockey in zeeeee lounge. :help:

JMcLeaf

Connolly's contract is done at the end of this season, which is 48 or 50 games. It does not make sense to waste an amnesty provision on him (or I don't think you even can), since it has to be done in the summer and his contract is up in the summer.

Even with that said, I think it'd be smart to keep Connolly. He's historically produced well in a contract year. And if the Leafs do have the goal of making the playoffs in mind, he'd be extremely helpful.

Yep, agreed.

Mixed feelings on keeping him. I don't hate him like a lot of Leafs fans seem to, but wouldn't be upset if he is traded. Right now I have him on the 3rd line with Kulie and Frattin.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
so some person on my newsfeed was complaining about tuition feeds, and one of her friends commented with this, "That skool for u lol"

Had to fight the temptation.. :laugh:

Apr 1, 2010
Question:
What are you most looking forward to this season? (after new contract)

PK Subban:
MY first paycheque.

LMAO

I hate him as a HAB but he is just great on TV.

Apr 1, 2010

Damn straight *****es!!11

Hey dude whos hte old guy?

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Terrence, how many times have I told you? You got to put water in the pot before you try and cook the spaghetti!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Can I make new thread when it gets to 1000?

31191711.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce