OT: Leaf Lounge V93: We speak English around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Game is over .. Good effort by Washington, they're going to be good for awhile

As long as RG3 is healthy, yes they will be good. And they better hope he is healthy because they gave up an arm and a leg to get him. What was it? 3 first round picks and a 2nd or something like that they traded to get him? And first round picks in the NFL are pretty much guaranteed to make the team in a starting role when they are drafted. They are extremely important and now the Redskins don't have theirs for this upcoming draft and I think the one after that as well.

Hurray for mindlessly betting on the favourites. I am now 2/8 on the day :laugh:

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2010
As long as RG3 is healthy, yes they will be good. And they better hope he is healthy because they gave up an arm and a leg to get him. What was it? 3 first round picks and a 2nd or something like that they traded to get him? And first round picks in the NFL are pretty much guaranteed to make the team in a starting role when they are drafted. They are extremely important and now the Redskins don't have theirs for this upcoming draft and I think the one after that as well.

Hurray for mindlessly betting on the favourites. I am now 2/8 on the day :laugh:

Depending on who they play I might be cheering for SEA next week.

JMcLeaf

Next week I want Packers, Patriots, and Broncos to win. Don't really care about other game.

I'll admit I have mixed feelings on the Broncos Ravens game though because of Lewis. Wouldn't be upset if Ravens win.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Next week I want Packers, Patriots, and Broncos to win. Don't really care about other game.

I'll admit I have mixed feelings on the Broncos Ravens game though because of Lewis. Wouldn't be upset if Ravens win.

Anybody but New England winning makes me happy

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I've had 1 hockey game between my two teams in the last two weeks .. Finally play again tonight and the post-holiday season schedule kicks up, got 3 games this week :nod:

Sorry Grant, I hate the Patriots with a passion :laugh:

Apr 1, 2010
Anybody but New England winning makes me happy

:yo::yo::yo:

Ravens v Broncos.... Prefer Ravens but another chapter to the Manning Legend would not make me sad.

San FRan must kick the Packers ass.
Houston will likely be slaughtered by the evil PATS but I will have my Brady voodoo doll out with pins in it.

The 2nd best game after GB v SF might be the SEA v ATL game. The Bird Bowl. lol

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
I've had 1 hockey game between my two teams in the last two weeks .. Finally play again tonight and the post-holiday season schedule kicks up, got 3 games this week :nod:
I can't wait for intramural ball hockey to start back up. Not playing goal this time :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London

Sorry Grant, I hate the Patriots with a passion :laugh:

I want to hire you to cook for me now, but I will require you to wear a uniform which consists of a patriots jersey. Muahahaha.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Well I've been up for 12 hours now. About time to do laundry since I don't have anything to wear tomorrow :laugh:

Apr 1, 2010
Did I say I want to work for you? ;)

HEy if you come cook for me I will not only pay you but you can have your choice of Uniform.

Restrictions are: NO Habs, Sens, Bruins, Pats, Yankees, RedSox, and if you wear OIlers, Canucks or Oakland A's you work for half salary.

Apr 1, 2010
JUst saw a Drew Brees One Direction Commercial.

Officially not a Drew Brees fan.

Loser.

I wish BRody could see this. hahaha

Why does he worship such a group of pansy-assed little ****s?

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
HEy if you come cook for me I will not only pay you but you can have your choice of Uniform.

Restrictions are: NO Habs, Sens, Bruins, Pats, Yankees, RedSox, and if you wear OIlers, Canucks or Oakland A's you work for half salary.

Random Oakland A's :laugh:

I'm trying to think of the Leafs line up, but there are too many bodies to fit in

I like:

Lupul - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Grabo - Kadri
Kule - McClement - Frattin
Komorav - Steckel - Brown

Buyout Connolly, trade MacArthur for a pick or a young prospect, try and trade Lombardi but likely he'd be a decent 13th forward who can fill in anywhere in the line up for the short term

Gunnarson - Phaneuf
Liles - Holzer
Franson - Ranger

Buyout Komi, wait for Gardiner to get healthy and rotate Holzer and Ranger in and out based on performance

Reimer
Scrivens

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes