OT: Leaf Lounge V93: We speak English around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Other thread was 1k'd, you're welcome.

07126352.interactive.a.jpg

803238.jpg

Last edited:

JMcLeaf

I just downed a family size bag of Ketchup chips and pop, still hungry though lol

Never really liked ketchup chips, but I'll still eat them if there's no other options. Dill Pickle is a flavour I won't even touch...nasty. My favourite flavours are barbecue and sour cream & onion.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Never really liked ketchup chips, but I'll still eat them if there's no other options. Dill Pickle is a flavour I won't even touch...nasty. My favourite flavours are barbecue and sour cream & onion.

The 3 main flavours I like are Ketchup, Salt & Vinegar, and All Dressed. I'm the same with Dill Pickle however, it tastes like crap :laugh:

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
I've been eating crap for the past 2 months, and it finally started showing. Borderline overweight on the BMI thing. I look a little more bulky too. Need to cut down on food I love (Chips, Wings, Pop, Cheesecake) :(

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I've been eating crap for the past 2 months, and it finally started showing. Borderline overweight on the BMI thing. I look a little more bulky too. Need to cut down on food I love (Chips, Wings, Pop, Cheesecake) :(

That sucks man, it will probably happen to me eventually but right now my body just metabolizes that stuff too fast haha. Most people are baffled by the amount of junk food I eat.

Chandrashekhar Limit

Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
The thing is, I've ate like this since I was like 10. The difference is I used to do a **** load of sports right up until I started Uni. Gotta join some intramural during the coop term, as my evenings will be free.

What's everyone's plans for tonight?

I'm just gonna chill at home, and watch some movies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
The thing is, I've ate like this since I was like 10. The difference is I used to do a **** load of sports right up until I started Uni. Gotta join some intramural during the coop term, as my evenings will be free.

What's everyone's plans for tonight?

I'm just gonna chill at home, and watch some movies.

I'm just chilling at home, eating chicken wings, pizza, chips, playing videogames, and maybe watch a movie or 2. Should be a nice night.

Chandrashekhar Limit

Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Sounds solid. How do you like your wings? I go with Buffalo, Spicy, or Honey Garlic.

Started playing Dishonored today. Pretty sick game. The fact that you're discouraged from killing people makes it super awesome.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Sounds solid. How do you like your wings? I go with Buffalo, Spicy, or Honey Garlic.

Started playing Dishonored today. Pretty sick game. The fact that you're discouraged from killing people makes it super awesome.

I like mine pretty much the same as what you listed. I really love Honey garlic though, and I still need to play Dishonoured but I heard good things about it. Might pick it up sometime.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Just bought far cry 3, 39.99 on sale, might play a bit before I go out

I didn't like it until after I rescued the first friend.

First mission with your bro is sick though.

Best game of the year by far IMO. Unreal story line

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010

I was thinking about getting it. Is it first person or third person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad