OT: Leaf Lounge V93: We speak English around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Might get New Vegas. Been considering getting it for a bit.

I loved Fallout 3. So much to do on it. I liked the rock-it-launcher. Runnin around shooting whiskey bottles and other **** at people :laugh:

You play it on xbox? If you do get the ultimate edition or whatever its called. It has all the DLC they released for it and it's prob $20 or less at this point.

JMcLeaf

You play it on xbox? If you do get the ultimate edition or whatever its called. It has all the DLC they released for it and it's prob $20 or less at this point.

Yep.

Im sure I could find it for pretty cheap now. I got Fallout 3 after it had been out for a long time and it was really cheap.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Yep.

Im sure I could find it for pretty cheap now. I got Fallout 3 after it had been out for a long time and it was really cheap.

Have you heard of steam? I play PC games a lot as well as consoles and they have huge sales. Over the summer I bought Fallout 3 and New Vegas + all DLC for both games for $9.99

JMcLeaf

Have you heard of steam? I play PC games a lot as well as consoles and they have huge sales. Over the summer I bought Fallout 3 and New Vegas + all DLC for both games for $9.99

Heard of it but don't really know anything about it. Is it only for PC games? because I never play PC games.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Heard of it but don't really know anything about it. Is it only for PC games? because I never play PC games.

Yup only for PC, but look up steam box on Google. Valve, the owners of steam are making a console that will come out in 2013 that will rival Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft and it is very good because its all digital but the games are incredibly cheap. I just bought Deus ex on steam for $4.99.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
KNIGHTS WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 in a row!

That reminds me of the movie money ball. Where they set a record by winning 20 games in a row. Unfortunately they never won that year but it was a good movie :)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I went all in on the knights at the start of the third apparently, didnt realize they were playing already as the bet was still open. Oh well :laugh:

Lol I've never seen that happen before. Like the last London game they closed it 2 hours before the game started.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'm currently 4/5 on the OHL games tonight, 2 more OHL games and 4 WHL games. Hopefully I win the rest :P lol

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I just had really really hot wings, and I mean HOT! I had to drink 1 litre of milk along with them to make the feeling of molten hot lava down my throat stop :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

artworks-000035135785-vs0aqk-crop.jpg

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Got $200 left to spend, thinking of picking up a couple games on the Steam sales and one or two for console.

Which one should I get? Was thinking Far Cry 3 because Phion makes it sound amazing :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Got $200 left to spend, thinking of picking up a couple games on the Steam sales and one or two for console.

Which one should I get? Was thinking Far Cry 3 because Phion makes it sound amazing :laugh:

I'm a master at the steam sale let me help you out.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

If you don't have it yet then pick up Deus Ex, as it is an amazing game, pick up Far Cry 3, but be warned it requires a pretty good computer to play it so read over the recommended specs, all of the fear games are on sale right now, they are all very good I recommend them, Terraria and Binding of Isaac are very good Indie games so check them out if you want, and if you don't already have it check out Alan wake. It is a really fun horror type of game. Also check back every day because new games come on sale frequently. They change the deals often like every 24 hours for daily deals and 10 hours for flash deals.
If you don't have the greatest PC then I would recommend picking up Far Cry 3 for console.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
I've been eating crap for the past 2 months, and it finally started showing. Borderline overweight on the BMI thing. I look a little more bulky too. Need to cut down on food I love (Chips, Wings, Pop, Cheesecake) :(

Yeah same here, I was a good 210 before but now I'm back up to 235 :(

I really have to start watching what I eat again :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad