OT: Leaf Lounge V93: We speak English around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I didn't like it until after I rescued the first friend.

First mission with your bro is sick though.

Best game of the year by far IMO. Unreal story line

I might pick up Farcry 3 and Dishonoured on steam sometime, I keep hearing very good reviews about them.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I might pick up Farcry 3 and Dishonoured on steam sometime, I keep hearing very good reviews about them.

You won't be disappointed with far cry, I guarantee it.

I got hitman for Christmas, and despite a great IGN rating (it's like 9.2/10 or something) I haven't heard any positives about it, a lot of people dislike it. So I'm going to return it and might pick up Dishonored

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
yup, have it on PS3, and PC. It's basically Borderlands but with zombies. It's so much fun with friends though, and its okay alone but it's just not the same.

Yeah I got it for XBOX, one of my friends told me to pick it up a while ago. Lots of fun with friends.. It's a good storyline and a really BIG game.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Yeah I got it for XBOX, one of my friends told me to pick it up a while ago. Lots of fun with friends.. It's a good storyline and a really BIG game.

If you wanna see a big game, check out Just Cause 2. God damn, I think it has the biggest map in any videogame.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I got a 3DS for christmas so I've been playing that a lot lately. I got mario kart, LOZ: Ocerina of time, and Super Mario 3D Land. It's actually a fun portable system. and I can't wait for Luigi's mansion!

JMcLeaf

The thing is, I've ate like this since I was like 10. The difference is I used to do a **** load of sports right up until I started Uni. Gotta join some intramural during the coop term, as my evenings will be free.

What's everyone's plans for tonight?

I'm just gonna chill at home, and watch some movies.

Same. Just had pizza and Chinese food. Watching the Knights now. Probably play some nba 2k13 later and maybe watch a movie.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I got a 3DS for christmas so I've been playing that a lot lately. I got mario kart, LOZ: Ocerina of time, and Super Mario 3D Land. It's actually a fun portable system. and I can't wait for Luigi's mansion!

OoT is the best game ever. Period

After you beat it you can play some weird Inverted version, I beat it as well haha

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
xbox. Don't have live though.

do you guys know any games similar to Fallout 3?

KNIGHTS TIE IT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUDDY

Seriously though:
-Fallout: New Vegas
-Oblivion
-Borderlands 1 and 2
-Mass Effect Series

are a few examples of games like it. Great game btw one of my favs.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Seriously though:
-Oblivion
-Borderlands 1 and 2
-Mass Effect Series

Add Skyrim, Fable, Far Cry, and it looks good.

I love big maps with quests and exploration

JMcLeaf

Seriously though:
-Oblivion
-Borderlands 1 and 2
-Mass Effect Series

Might get New Vegas. Been considering getting it for a bit.

I loved Fallout 3. So much to do on it. I liked the rock-it-launcher. Runnin around shooting whiskey bottles and other **** at people :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad