OT: Leaf Lounge V111 - The New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
HAha my team isn't as bad as has been made out to be. NOw if your goalies didn't go all Dominic Hasek on me I would be kicking your ass 7-3. I guess that doesn't help your sickness though. Sorry bud.

I know, I'm just kidding. You're team is actually not bad and I can see you doing some damage in the playoffs. But holy **** am I feeling sick right now.

I think I've asked the LL this before, but does anyone else absolutely HATE...and I mean REALLY ****ING HATE puking with an extreme passion??? Like, when I do puke, it's probably the most pain I ever feel in my life. It feels like my heart and organs are coming out of me through my throat and mouth.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I know, I'm just kidding. You're team is actually not bad and I can see you doing some damage in the playoffs. But holy **** am I feeling sick right now.

I think I've asked the LL this before, but does anyone else absolutely HATE...and I mean REALLY ****ING HATE puking??? Like, when I do puke, it's probably the most pain I ever feel in my life. It feels like my heart and organs are coming out of me through my throat and mouth.

That's because you are puking up acid from your stomach.

DRAGO 18

Jan 17, 2006
Pittsburgh
Pens fan here coming in peace, looked around your board for a Toronto thread, but didn't see any. Coming to town next week and want to know about the cool places to see.

Obviously, the HHOF and CN Tower are on the list, but what else? We like to drink, what are some awesome bars?:nod: The Brass Rail or For your eyes only?:naughty: Good places to eat? We are staying at the Holiday Inn on Carlton...any place good nearby? Thanks and looking forward to seeing what a HNIC is like in the "Mecca of Hockey"!

Moving this to the new thread, sorry didn't know it was 1,000+

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
That's because you are puking up acid from your stomach.

But I don't think other people feel the same thing as me when they puke.

I remember the first time it happened. I legit thought I was puking up an organ and was going to die. And when I saw that I didn't, I was scared that I ****ed something up inside my body.

Like, this is the pain I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. If I had to experience it for an hour straight, I might just choose suicide.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Pens fan here coming in peace, looked around your board for a Toronto thread, but didn't see any. Coming to town next week and want to know about the cool places to see.

Obviously, the HHOF and CN Tower are on the list, but what else? We like to drink, what are some awesome bars?:nod: The Brass Rail or For your eyes only?:naughty: Good places to eat? We are staying at the Holiday Inn on Carlton...any place good nearby? Thanks and looking forward to seeing what a HNIC is like in the "Mecca of Hockey"!

Moving this to the new thread, sorry didn't know it was 1,000+

Jane & Finch is awesome.

Apr 1, 2010
But I don't think other people feel the same thing as me when they puke.

I remember the first time it happened. I legit thought I was puking up an organ and was going to die. And when I saw that I didn't, I was scared that I ****ed something up inside my body.

Like, this is the pain I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. If I had to experience it for an hour straight, I might just choose suicide.

HAd the Dry heaves one night like that.

Not much worse than trying to puke up your inards andnothing is coming out.

JUst
HUUUUURRRAAAAAAAGHHHH, HUUUUURRRRAAAAGGHHHHH, HHUUUURRRRAGGGGHHHH

:laugh:

Woke up the neighbours more than once.

Got your solution right here BRotha.

Apr 1, 2010
Jane & Finch is awesome.

If your a junkie. :laugh:

Pittsburgh dude GO to the Loose Moose on Front St. after the game. Down stairs.

Don't eat in the revolving restraunt in the CN tower it sucks. and is $$$$

The TUndra is on the main floor of your Hotel if it is the one I am thinking of. Awesome restraunt. $$$ but you will talk about the food for years to come.

Go to the St. Lawrence Market. JUst a neat place to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad