OT: Leaf Lounge V111 - The New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
So recently, this lounge has been a bit out of control and there's only a handful of people that take the joke too far. We all need to realize that the lounge is still within forum rules and everyone has to follow them. Joking around is totally fine but when it turns in to flaming and offensive posts, that's a mess for everyone involved. So let's try to keep it a bit more mature than it has been lately.

Oh and for the Lounge of course:

Crispy_bacon_1-1-.jpg

Selena-Gomez_0.jpeg

Carry on.

Last edited:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I just wanted everyone to see it at least once instead of it getting buried when someone else is OP and then no one has an excuse like 'Oh I didn't read what you said' :)

Congratulations on getting accepted! Ryerson is a good school. What are your first and second choices?

Apr 1, 2010
I just wanted everyone to see it at least once instead of it getting buried when someone else is OP and then no one has an excuse like 'Oh I didn't read what you said' :)

Congratulations on getting accepted! Ryerson is a good school. What are your first and second choices?

Geez Hurt, I was waiting for a Ten Commandments type post. :sarcasm:

I was almost expecting a "NO CHarlio after 1am" rule.:D

As long as we get to keep the bacon and the girly pics.

Rock on Lounge. :yo:

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612

UBC is first, Carleton second. I just don't think I'd want to live in downtown Toronto

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa

Shoulda let a respected moderator like myself post the thread then.

None of these guys give a rat's BEHIND what you say.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
UBC is first, Carleton second. I just don't think I'd want to live in downtown Toronto

UBC's a great school. I definitely considered it too but it's all the way across the country which was a bit of a deterrent. Why Carleton? Kind of a second-rate school. What don't you like about downtown Toronto? Too many people?

Shoulda let a respected moderator like myself post the thread then.

None of these guys give a rat's BEHIND what you say.

I'll make them give a rat's behind ;).

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
UBC's a great school. I definitely considered it too but it's all the way across the country which was a bit of a deterrent. Why Carleton? Kind of a second-rate school. What don't you like about downtown Toronto? Too many people?

I'll make them give a rat's behind ;).

Yea UBC seems awesome, where did you go? And Carleton is kinda it's own town close to a city, kinda segregated. It just has a great feeling and the programs are good too. I toured it and it's nice. What do you mean by second-rate?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Yea UBC seems awesome, where did you go? And Carleton is kinda it's own town close to a city, kinda segregated. It just has a great feeling and the programs are good too. I toured it and it's nice. What do you mean by second-rate?

I went to UofT. Second-rate in the sense that it isn't held in the same category as the top schools in Canada. When someone says 'Top school in Canada', people usually think UofT, UBC, McGill, Waterloo, Western etc. Carleton probably isn't one of those but if you like it, that's great. Not an insult to Carleton, just an observation.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
I ****ing hate seeing people I barely talk to in public. They ****ing always strike up a small-talk conversation and its just like idgaf about anything youre saying. I dont talk to you the other 364 days of the year, what makes you ****ing think i wanna talk to you now. I always just make up random ****ing excuses to leave. Just **** off and leave me alone ffs.

End ****ing rant.

Edit: ****s sakes just ****ing forced another bull **** fake ****ing convo. Thats two in the span of a half an hour. ****ing Union Station on the Sunday after reading week

Last edited:

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
I ****ing hate seeing people I barely talk to in public. They ****ing always strike up a small-talk conversation and its just like idgaf about anything youre saying. I dont talk to you the other 364 days of the year, what makes you ****ing think i wanna talk to you now. I always just make up random ****ing excuses to leave. Just **** off and leave me alone ffs.

End ****ing rant.

Edit: ****s sakes just ****ing forced another bull **** fake ****ing convo. Thats two in the span of a half an hour. ****ing Union Station on the Sunday after reading week

lol.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
THIS is what we waited for. I'm disappointed hurt. Side note, I got accepted to Ryerson today. Third choice but still something :)

Congrats :handclap: Huge relief once you got accepted somewhere at least. Good luck with the others :D

End ****ing rant.

:laugh: Yeah it is annoying but I think it bugs you a little too much. I noticed on my facebook recently with my birthday that I have a bunch of people that I hardly/never talk to anymore. Too lazy to delete them though so I guess they get to creep my life a little still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad