OT: Leaf Lounge V111 - The New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Why is it that whenever I do cardio I gain weight lol?

Did 500 calories on the elliptical this week four times. Cut down on my carbs, and eating in general. Been snacking on grapes, natural peanut butter, spinach, with fish or chicken for dinner.
Been using some Bulgarian bread I found which tastes ****ing awesome and has no fat, minimal calories, and has no preservatives.

Must be that Franks Red hot sauce that has a **** load of sodium, but I need to spice up my food lol...

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Why is it that whenever I do cardio I gain weight lol?

Did 500 calories on the elliptical this week four times. Cut down on my carbs, and eating in general. Been snacking on grapes, natural peanut butter, spinach, with fish or chicken for dinner.
Been using some Bulgarian bread I found which tastes ****ing awesome and has no fat, minimal calories, and has no preservatives.

Must be that Franks Red hot sauce that has a **** load of sodium, but I need to spice up my food lol...

Muscle weighs more than fat, so you might be gaining weight but a lot of that might be muscle.

Apr 1, 2010
Oh dear god, we're tied. If that's not enough to make someone quit, I don't know what is.

If I drink alcohol right now, I'm puke all over everyone here.
HAha my team isn't as bad as has been made out to be. NOw if your goalies didn't go all Dominic Hasek on me I would be kicking your ass 7-3. I guess that doesn't help your sickness though. Sorry bud.

:laugh: Me too buddy

Man lots of LLers around tonight, no one getting into trouble?

Well there is this guy who posted right after you. I think he looks sketchy. :skeptic:

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
i6cGK73.jpg

Can't wait till May.

Watched a lot of it in 2 week span, got kinda bored 3/4 through season 2

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I've got a cute crush on Jennifer Lawrence, she's super cute, is hilarious, and adorable .. It's hard not to love her :laugh: Her interviews and comments are amazing

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I've got a cute crush on Jennifer Lawrence, she's super cute, is hilarious, and adorable .. It's hard not to love her :laugh: Her interviews and comments are amazing

Sometimes I think she stumbles a little bit, but yeah, just so adorable all is forgiven :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad