PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
😕♥️
850@80.jpg

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
My god...poor Borje. I just hope they can get that drug from canada and it slows down the progression. Best wishes to his family as well. I read an article and it sounds like they are very stressed. It would be nice if fans had a way to send them letters just to show that we're thinking of the family and Borje.

Craigo85

Apr 24, 2018
I like how the Leafs hijacked the ceremony to be about Borje Salming instead of the people actually going into the Hall of Fame
This wasn't exactly the best class being inducted. Seemed fitting plus it sure seemed like the Swedes being inducted were glad to see him.

Nylander looked emotional during it too

Last edited:

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
This wasn't exactly the best class being inducted. Seemed fitting plus it sure seemed like the Swedes being inducted we're glad to see him.

Nylander looked emotional during it too
1 of them is a real legit hof. The other 3 are I'm ok with them getting in. I've seen worse.

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
So very sad, Borje was and is a legend. Sittler crying brought tears to my eyes too. Hard to see your heroes get sick. especially with that brutal disease. He'll get an even bigger ovation tomorrow night as he should. If you were a kid and a Leaf fan in the 70's, 21 Salming has always been part of your life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad