LD Jordan Harris - Northeastern Univ., NCAA (2018, 71st, MTL)

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I'm not basing this on any inside info, just an instinct, but if MTL offers him a contract I believe he'd sign this summer.

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
3 point night in his season debut, i put his highlights in with Struble, since the search function sucks now I don't feel like trying to find both of their threads,

Thanks for the highlights.

Both of them are such amazing skaters. Struble more physical, Harris more polished.

I look forward to seeing them in the AHL and eventually, maybe, the NHL.

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the highlights.

Both of them are such amazing skaters. Struble more physical, Harris more polished.

I look forward to seeing them in the AHL and eventually, maybe, the NHL.

for sure, the Habs seem to have put an emphasis on skating as they have drafted all elite skaters since the 2016 draft outside of Henriksson maybe.

Harris has elite IQ and poise, he's so smart, plays such mistake free hockey and never panics with the puck. If he can get stronger and add mass, yikes.

Struble i've seen a lot less of despite seeing almost every Northeastern game, he clearly likes to hit people but the skating, offensive upside, power game are all impressive qualities.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
kid's on fire, he obviously won't be able to maintain this pace but it's nice to see him progress year after year

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Thanks for these. Seems like a bit of a tougher game from Struble though.

not Struble's best night but hopefully he'll learn from it.

Harris could have easily had 4 pts, very good game from him against one of the top goalies in the NCAA this year so far at least.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
MB spoke highly of him. Said they are keeping an eye on him and think he's close to play pro. Maybe he could join the team or the Rocket at the end of the year.

The Habs might lose one of Chiarot / Edmundson to Seattle this summer so that would open up a spot for him on the left side.

Reactions: Acadien86

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He's having a great year and like another former Hab prospect in Jake Evans, Harris has shown improvement in the NCAA year over year since being drafted which is a great sign. That said my main concern is if he wants to turn pro with us, or does he look at all those D prospects like Romanov, Norlinder, Struble, Guhle, Fairbrother and think his chances are better off somewhere without that depth. We'll find out in the coming months, if he signs then great, if not then we got problems.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
MB spoke highly of him. Said they are keeping an eye on him and think he's close to play pro. Maybe he could join the team or the Rocket at the end of the year.

The Habs might lose one of Chiarot / Edmundson to Seattle this summer so that would open up a spot for him on the left side.

Even if we don't lose either, it'll be nice to start having real depth in our AHL team. Nothing wrong with him spending a year or more with the Rocket improving his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad